Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you got a VIN and build date, what would you guess your delivery timeframe might be?

Looking at other cars on here, based on Job #1 and Estimated Arrival from this schedule, it seems about a month and a half from build to delivered. Does that seem about right?

Screenshot_20210527-101315_Google.jpg
It was between 1.5 and 2 months for my Stang.
Sponsored

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also... Depends on where you live. They will wait until enough are built for a region (economy of scale) before they ship.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford should follow the European delivery model. Pay for my airline ticket to MI, give me a warm welcome, some swag, some lunch, and I will drive my Bronco home.
Agreed, would love a package that included food from Greek town, Faygo Rock n Rye, and a sack of Petoskey stones to throw at Jeeps on the way back home.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford should follow the European delivery model. Pay for my airline ticket to MI, give me a warm welcome, some swag, some lunch, and I will drive my Bronco home.
A long cruise control highway drive would be the last thing you’d want to do for the engine break-in period, and this would result in a serious hit in reliability ratings.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A long cruise control highway drive would be the last thing you’d want to do for the engine break-in period, and this would result in a serious hit in reliability ratings.
I would do back roads the whole way back to Texas. Vary my speed.

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It would seem Ford (all manufacturers) could save everyone a lot of money and make a lot of people happy by allowing local pickup at the factory. Sure they would have to set up a prep shop for delivery but I would think maybe a few hundred bucks vs $1500 for delivery would more than cover it.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And that would be perfect, but most people probably wouldn’t do that, and then the vehicle reliability would appear to be bad when it’s really just new owners not knowing how to properly break-in the engine.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If my production week of July 26th holds, I hope to take delivery in September. All the fleet orders I work with take 30-45 days after production to arrive in the last frontier. That's under normal conditions so who knows?

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone think delivery will happen quicker than normal? I understand the driver shortage but if Ford is delaying the builds of other vehicles due to the chip shortage, I'd think they'd want to get the Bronco delivered as quickly as possible.
Sponsored