Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am pretty sure mine starts with 102 and I reserved on July 15. I don't really care when I get mine, but I would prefer by the end of August.

I also hope we get an estimated date of delivery when we go to place the order. It doesn't have to be perfect, but I would like to have a date give or take two weeks. That would help me get an idea if I can put more money away for a later delivery and maybe add another option I'm on the fence about.
Sponsored

Max_Brush

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subuaru Legacy Premium 2.5L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldnā€™t worry about it guys, Ford has a rockstar team and they will get all our broncos to us ASAP ;)

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Dealerships know next to nothing about delivery dates. Yes earlier reservation numbers will probably be handled before later ones (Although model, and area of the country will play into this) and we still do not know how order number will play into that as well. That being said, MAP is planning on producing 6000-7200 Broncos a week (7200 for two weeks then 6000 for a week, due to "OT" Saturdays). I'll drop that down to 5000 a week to account for work stoppages and slowly building to full efficiency. That's 20k plus a month starting in April (Build 1). So should have 40k built by June. 100k built by the end of August. If even 140k keep their reservations those should all be built by October with deliveries by December. And that's high balling the amount of reservations kept, and low balling production. Seriously doubt anyone who has currently pre-ordered will receive their's in 2022. Ford has to put that out just in case they have procurement issues for parts and materials, potential shutdowns due to virus, and other things out of their control. And their is the other piece where Ford dealerships are clamoring for allocations so they can make a fortune off Bronco and they have to get these reservations completed first. My guess is dealer allocations will truly start in 2022 model year (Though I do believe there will be a few 2021's that get out to the bigger Ford dealerships before the end of the year).

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
reservationNumber != orderNumber

But anyway I thought this was common knowledge at this point. Supply chains got screwed up and are continuing to get screwed up, release got pushed back, job 1 got pushed back, everything got pushed back. On top of that, demand is higher than expected.

I'd be surprised if people who reserved more than 2-3 weeks after the system opened see their Broncos in 2021.
And suppliers are struggling with manpower due to Covid.

Sponsored

Tvcraig75

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 102xxxx number and I put mine in on July 16th. Unlike others I am not in a rush, will just keeping driving the outdated ā€˜13 4Runner.

OP
OP
Chango1501

Chango1501

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150 (just sold my GT350)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I'm not real in the know about things... did Ford ever say how many production models they'll make? Ca
Thanks for ā€œletting me knowā€ whatā€™s right or not for me ?
Iā€™m driving a beat up ā€˜06 F150. Iā€™m sure I can wait. Iā€™d just like something newer and a little nicer.
Iā€™ll keep your opinion in mind tho

maybe even when I look for a new girlfriend Iā€™ll ask you too. Ya know. To see whatā€™s right for me and all...

Last edited:

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation 10190xxx reserved at about 2:00 PM CT on July 14th.

Iā€™m hoping the Tomball guy knows something. Itā€™s hard to tell for sure (just like everything else related to this journey towards getting a new Bronco).

Iā€™m actively managing all my expectations in regards to everything. The alternative is to stay on pins and needles for the next 9 months or so.

#firstworldproblems

Last edited:

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved July 24 and got a reservation number in the 103 range. Right now the main thing keeping up my hopes of getting this beast in '21 is that there are a lot of dropped reservations.

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Make it a $1000 deposit at time of order and watch the number get real (reservations get cancelled). If your serious about actually buying a Bronco I donā€™t see any problem with a $1000 refundable deposit.

Once B&P comes out people are gonna start to determine if a $53k Bronco is in their future or there will be a sudden growth of base Broncos ordered.

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved August 7th and mine is 10376***
Mine is 8/06/2020 and 10373**** and It's for the Base. I wonder if the model picked effected the number?
I saw some September reservations on that list with 102.
Sponsored