Sponsored

Guys only want one thing and it's f-ing disgusting...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pose all the time.

I’m just an ole poseur good ole boy is all. 😚

been my avatar since 2020 when we heard about a Warthog and prayed it would come in a proper 2 Dr.

but hey, you wouldn’t know all that now would you being that you just got here and all.
1st feelings Hurt! Bahahaha
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel lucky as hell I scored a 2 door as well day 1 reservation

the paws

Outer Banks
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 2door, OB, High Package, hard top, and V6 in Cyber Orange. Best illogical decision I ever made. I bought the 2 door because it’s a lot easier to maneuver in the woods with its very small turning circle. Plus it gives my wife more room for her Traverse in our garage (probably the real reason I bought it. She also “suggested” Cyber Orange).

I am running a little over 20 mpg total, but, with TLC, I can temporarily get it up to 23 for 1/2 a tank full. BTW, accelerating too slowly actually hurts fuel economy. Now that it’s broken in, I can let ‘er rip.

I agree that the 2dr has much better proportions. The male neighbors salivate when I drive down the street. BTW, if you don’t believe my aesthetics comment, just ask for my opinion 😇.

Does it have less room? You betcha. That’s why I have a roof rack. Plus that, the Traverse has plenty of room for hauling stuff.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My feelings are hurt. I'm gonna ask my wife for my balls back so I can go to the mall and shop.

Blaine23

Big Bend
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just can't figure out how 2DR Bronco owners manage to carry around such a giant inferiority complex with less cargo space.

I'm sorry you are in the vast minority of Bronco owners and you don't get to have a real soft top. But you don't have to attack everyone else for being normal.

Sponsored

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can make fun of the four doors all you want but it's obvious the detractors suffer from build envy because the majority of after market manufacturers focus their products on the four door.

Look, I don't care if you or anyone likes the Baby Bronco (sport), the Small Bronco (2 Door), or the Real Bronco (4 Door) because, in reality it's like money or power; it's not that you have it, its what you do with it.
I completely agree except for "the Real Bronco (4 Door)" the real "original" Bronco had 2 doors!!!!!

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please excuse my ignorance but I’m new to the party, are the 2 doors really that rare?
To see the two door Broncos, go to places where adventure lives. To see the crew cab choncos, go to soccer fields, the mall, or coffee shops where they gather to show off lift kits, lights and 37's for cruising the streets. ;)
Just hacking on you moredoor owners soon they'll be collectable as the four door 57 Chevys.
Ok. that's enough. You enjoy however you want. I'm just stoked that Ford brought them back and with the four door sales they might stick around a while longer.

Aerobronco

Big Bend
First Name
Aerodarts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The only thing that annoys me about owning my Bronco now is that people at red lights, parking lots, etc say to me "How the hell did you get a 2 door?".
The only thing I can say is that I won the lottery.
Sucks. Ran into my mechanic today (who has been working on my vehicles for 22 years just cancelled his order (same order week as me) because he was getting bumped without price protection. Hes so bummed. He's a great dude and it hurts my heart a bit.
Oh, you are that guy I heard about at the red-light who ignored the question by rolling his windows up and blasted their 2 door radio. By the way, "How the hell did you get a 2 door?".

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You watch your mouth!

A Bronco is a 2 Dr. All the rest of yous driving an Explorer with a lift!

Have fun with your back seat air and Big Gulp cup holders in the back on the way to the Costcos! :ROFLMAO:

2 Door Cartel - Blood In, Blood Out! :oops:
Welcome to the club!!!
Ford Bronco Guys only want one thing and it's f-ing disgusting...! 1673902655106

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To see the two door Broncos, go to places where adventure lives. To see the crew cab choncos, go to soccer fields, the mall, or coffee shops where they gather to show off lift kits, lights and 37's for cruising the streets. .
Funny you say this. There’s a guy in my neighborhood who works at the local Ford dealer with a 2dr Big Bend Squatch. We’ve known him for years. He stopped after I came home with our 4dr Wildtrak same color as his. Chatted for a bit. Asked him about taking it to some local trails, “Oh no no no, this thing ain’t ever going to see dirt, I got a lift on the way, new bumpers, tires, wheels, I wanna start a local club where we can just get together and talk accessories and bolt ons and all the cool things out there for the Bronco. If I ever take my top or doors off, I’ll have to pull the Mustang out of the garage and make this the garage queen.”
4dr Stereotype blown wide open.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please excuse my ignorance but I’m new to the party, are the 2 doors really that rare?
Nope, they aren't rare. Nobody wants/orders them.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny you say this. There’s a guy in my neighborhood who works at the local Ford dealer with a 2dr Big Bend Squatch. We’ve known him for years. He stopped after I came home with our 4dr Wildtrak same color as his. Chatted for a bit. Asked him about taking it to some local trails, “Oh no no no, this thing ain’t ever going to see dirt, I got a lift on the way, new bumpers, tires, wheels, I wanna start a local club where we can just get together and talk accessories and bolt ons and all the cool things out there for the Bronco. If I ever take my top or doors off, I’ll have to pull the Mustang out of the garage and make this the garage queen.”
4dr Stereotype blown wide open.
Score! I struck a nerve. Dude this is a head game. (that's all this is) I didn't mean to make your head pop.
I truly and sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings.

SquatchWatcher

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pose all the time.

I’m just an ole poseur good ole boy is all. 😚

been my avatar since 2020 when we heard about a Warthog and prayed it would come in a proper 2 Dr.

but hey, you wouldn’t know all that now would you being that you just got here and all.

Yep, just got here relatively speaking but I think I'll be sticking around. I've never been one to be early to the party. At least give me some credit for noticing your secret 4 door avatar crush. Seems you've been hiding in plain sight this whole time, but perhaps being grandfathered into the club has its privileges. I'm too new to know not to challenge. Still funny either way. Hope to see you at that camp fire. I'll be arriving late, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.