First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the information- Granger. Any information is better than none. At this point, not being a priority order and having no clue about dealer allocations, and that I ordered a 2 door SAS, I'm just going to expect it in 2022. I get it when I get it, will try it out and if I like it, keep it, if not sell it or arrange a deal with my son.

Zenithon

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Dodge Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know people don't want to hear this, but the big Ford Dealerships that sell lots of vehicles will get their BIG allocations. Ford won't screw over their biggest customers, that's just sales 101.
Great, then be truthful about it. That's not what Ford said was going to happen. Ford suggested what dealer I go with, so when I made my reservation on day one and I followed their directions. I did everything they told me to do, so maybe it should be a little understandable that I would expect them to do everything they said they would do, and be irritated when they don't.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WTF. Where do you even start with this guy.
Brings to mind my favorite diss.

You're a piece of s***. Like if a piece of s*** f***** a piece of s*** and got an STD.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The much anticipated scheduling has begun and we've learned a few things. Here's a few notes I wanted to pass along.

1 - First Edition doesn't mean First Production. Don't get me wrong, the First Edition will still be prioritized above other orders, but the first 7,000 units to roll off the assembly line aren't going to be first editions. We tried to explain that previously, but it is clear now that it is not the case. In my mind the biggest advantage of the First Edition now is that you are guaranteed Sasquatch and Lux package in a reasonable time frame.

2 - Timestamp is ONE factor in the allocation process. It is a very important factor, but it is not the only factor. Commodity restrictions are going to be evident moving forward. Trim, Doors, Options, are going to place a large role in what Ford can build. Keep in mind these restrictions will vary monthly. But the first week of production has given us a good view into what options may slow down your build. We have all 26 of our allocations scheduled already. Here is the break down for dates that reservations were placed.

07/13 - 12 Builds
07/14 - 6 Builds
07/15 - 1 Build
07/16 - 1 Build
07/18 - 1 build
07/20 - 1 build
August - 2 Builds
October - 1 Build
November - 1 Build

3 - How come my 7/13 build wasn't chosen???

- Sasquatch. The Reservation tracker on B6G sites 40% of reservation holders chose sasquatch. We receive 3 Sasquatches out of 26 builds.

2 - Lux Package - 47% of our reservation holders chose the Lux package. We receive 3 schedules out of our 26 orders.

3 - Soft Top - Out of the 19 orders for 4 doors we got scheduled 10 of them are soft top. Definitely a much larger representation of the orders than the general take rate.

So Ford is filling orders as they can get supplies. Say 10% of their production goes to Lux and they are out. That leaves us with 54% of our orders as eligible to be produced. Then they run out of sasquatch and badlands trims which leaves us with 30% of our orders to choose from. The process keeps on going until they can find something that they can build.

So what do we take away from this?

1. If you have a Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, or Base trim and you aren't adding Lux or Sasquatch. Make sure your order isn't in "99" assuming you'll receive a 2022. There's not a great chance, but make sure you convert your order to a buildable unit. You may get pleasantly surprised.

2. Don't Change your order around because of this month. These commodities will change monthly. Don't switch your badlands, Lux package order to a base 2.3, 7 speed, soft top. Get what you want, but have realistic expecations on timing. If you are debating between a Black Diamond with and without Sasquatch, then you'll need to weigh whether waiting an extended time is worth it to you or if you would rather get it more quickly.

3. You are a FE reservation holder? Our first month we only received one of around 50 FEs. The take rate will speed up. I'm sure over the next 3-4 months the orders will get scheduled. Like I wrote earlier, The biggest advantage you have is you are guaranteed a LUX and Sasquatch, where a lot of others will need to wait. The pace of production of FEs will speed up significantly as well. So don't worry about that, lets see what month 2 brings.

Zach
Great info... Thx! Question - I was one of the 1st night reservation and just received my email from Ford with the VIN and Build Date of June 7, 2021. Should I consider this as a good date or curb my excitement and plan for it to push out?... Build info - WILDTRAK, 2DR, ANTIMATTER BLUE, MIC, CLOTH, TOW HITCH

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Great info... Thx! Question - I was one of the 1st night reservation and just received my email from Ford with the VIN and Build Date of June 7, 2021. Should I consider this as a good date or curb my excitement and plan for it to push out?... Build info - WILDTRAK, 2DR, ANTIMATTER BLUE, MIC, CLOTH, TOW HITCH
You don't have a build date yet, you have a build week. So you have a 1 in 7 chance of that being your build date. Unless something happens that leads to a shutdown (chip shortage getting worse, etc.), your Bronco will be built sometime during that week.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't have a build date yet, you have a build week. So you have a 1 in 7 chance of that being your build date. Unless something happens that leads to a shutdown (chip shortage getting worse, etc.), your Bronco will be built sometime during that week.
Actually 1 in 5 right? The schedule posted in the other thread shows no weekend work in June.

Sponsored

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Actually 1 in 5 right? The schedule posted in the other thread shows no weekend work in June.
True. I guess I'm used to thinking about F-Series build dates and those plants are on 3 shifts not 2 so they are building 7 days a week.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think you are looking pretty good! The only area I could see a hold up is on all the initial builds Ford will go through them with a fine tooth comb. They want to make sure the quality is up to par. Because of that, I wouldn't be shocked to see a 6-7 build and a 6-30 build come in around the same time because they may be out of those extra thorough inspections at that point.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is one thing to self proclaim you deserve the priority spot...and another when there was a topic here that a couple of Granger resi holders suggested Albert get one if Granger has a priority spot. Speaks to to who really did some work and how appreciative of the work people are.

I just want to say thanks Granger from Zack on down.
Sponsored