Sponsored

Private Offer only on One Bronco Order???

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I spoke with Don from Ford Customer Service and he was great about my “private offer” certificate number today. He found a certificate number, but he said there is only one certificate number available to me - problem is that I have two Broncos ordered / in production and I only get the savings on one????
Both were ordered before these changes were made (June 21, January 22), and both are in production now.

Any suggestions???
Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are not giving us much information, what exactly did you do to earn a private offer certificate?

OP
OP
ameration

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are not giving us much information, what exactly did you do to earn a private offer certificate?
I ordered two Broncos, from two different dealers (Granger - June 21, and a more local dealership once the Granger wait-time set in -January 22).

What criteria is required to “earn” a certificate other than place the order? There is nothing that I have seen from Ford posted regarding the private offer questions, etc… that states you can only receive one (but I also have not seen all of the fine print on one).

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered two Broncos, from two different dealers (Granger - June 21, and a more local dealership once the Granger wait-time set in -January 22).

What criteria is required to “earn” a certificate other than place the order? There is nothing that I have seen from Ford posted regarding the private offer questions, etc… that states you can only receive one (but I also have not seen all of the fine print on one).
Oh, ok, I thought this had to do with changing your order and removing the sasquatch, hardtop and lux package if you had any of them. They changed the name so I guess you are talking about what used to be called price protection. I can't imagine why you couldn't get that on two orders, one has nothing to do with the other.

OP
OP
ameration

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Jayhawker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My thoughts exactly….
It is probably one per household. Ford has different rules that limit how often a customer can use an incentive. Rule of 10 is common, but rule of 1 is a thing. You can ask your dealer to print the program rules and it will be at the bottom.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the Bronco that doesn't have the certificate check that all your contact info is correct at your dealership and confirm nothing changed.

I too have 2 Broncos with VIN's pending production that were ordered at different dealerships. Last month I was able to confirm each had their own certificate number and subsequent price protection amounts.

OP
OP
ameration

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the Bronco that doesn't have the certificate check that all your contact info is correct at your dealership and confirm nothing changed.

I too have 2 Broncos with VIN's pending production that were ordered at different dealerships. Last month I was able to confirm each had their own certificate number and subsequent price protection amounts.
Did you use the same address for both orders? Ford Customer Service looked them up using emails and address - still only found the one.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you use the same address for both orders? Ford Customer Service looked them up using emails and address - still only found the one.
Yes.

OP
OP
ameration

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmmmmmm….

Any idea how (or with who) to dig deeper into this one / get more details / info?
Although my issue was address related, I can attest to the frustration of trying to get Ford customer service to actually provide service to their customers on this price protection issue. I called my dealer several times, and Ford customer service several times. Ford acted completely clueless and unable to help, even though I was telling them in plain English how I should have a certificate.

I wish I had a better news for you but Ford customer service was literally no help. They didn't/couldn't do anything. My dealer honored the certificate even though the address was different (because I moved).

For the bronco order with no certificate, have you been specific about the order number, so they don't confuse it with the other one?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I also had two orders we placed in Dec '21, at different dealers. Order #2 was scheduled, built, and I took delivery in Feb. In Jan I was starting getting Private offer info lined up and also found only one existed for me, and it seemed to be associated to Order #1. The dealer with order #2 didn't want to do the work to figure out why I didn't have a 2nd offer. They could see the other one in the system and just used that.

Looking back at emails, I see this whopper shared by Dealer #1: "Dealer allocation has nothing to do with when you might get your Bronco" . Same person only last week came clean that they have 5 WT allocated for this year and I'm #8 in line for a WT so wouldn't be getting it this year. I'd been asking for that info since January and they repeatedly said they didn't have it and wouldn't ever know it. Glad I didn't have both orders with that one dealer.

Buddy suggested I downgrade the order to some crappy config with only overpriced and unwanted options that will be hard for them to sell and then bail on it when it comes in. I don't think I can do that though, will just change to an OBX or such.
Sponsored