Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Define "all the rain" ? , but seriously it will keep you mostly not soaked. You will get drips on the edge areas most likely and some spray while driving. But if the bimini top attaches to the sides then it should be 98% dry.
It wouldn't be so bad on beach days when you know you're going to be wet, but there are times i just don't want to deal with it. Like at all. Florida's rain and weather is far to annoying.

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It wouldn't be so bad on beach days when you know you're going to be wet, but there are times i just don't want to deal with it. Like at all. Florida's rain and weather is far to annoying.
Yup, It’s going to be my dad mobile as well as the family off-roader. It’ll have a child seat and 2 booster seats in the back. Getting the inside wet and sweating all the time is just not an option for us.

Sponsored

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yup, It’s going to be my dad mobile as well as the family off-roader. It’ll have a child seat and 2 booster seats in the back. Getting the inside wet and sweating all the time is just not an option for us.
Bruh the weather here is getting on my nerves. Ive live my whole life here and i swear I'm going to fight Florida if it doesn't calm down. It'd be great if the tops were swappable at home because I know I'm going to need the hardtop (you can't leave nice things in your car in Jacksonville ?), but those days i know it would be better to have a soft/safari top i would make the extra work worth it.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You live in FL - you do not need the hardtop - just get soft - what does your family have against soft tops ?
Im in the same boat as him but I am getting the two door so I have to get the hard

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You live in FL - you do not need the hardtop - just get soft - what does your family have against soft tops ?
The weather here changes at the drop of the hat. The soft top would be soaked through pretty quickly if not damaged during hurricane season. The soft top would only be good for beach days and keeping the hardtop on the other 99% of the time is better for the interior.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The weather here changes at the drop of the hat. The soft top would be soaked through pretty quickly if not damaged during hurricane season. The soft top would only be good for beach days and keeping the hardtop on the other 99% of the time is better for the interior.
Exact reason why I'm getting a hardtop. Weather is too unpredictable here in hurricane season.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What poor SOB has to put the Yeti on the roof? I load mine into the bed of my truck every weekend and have to psych myself up for that!
I think ford will have a power optional lift that fits in the trailer hitch to lift your coolers on the roof B&P$600?

RoadKiller

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was wondering on 4dr if only 2 of you are riding in Bronco. If you fold back seat down can you fit 3 pc roof in back?
Sponsored