Sponsored

Hard Top Parts availability for purchase from Ford parts?

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Too much work for a thief. Make more money cutting cats off.
True. Can't hide a 4 door Bronco hard top inside a civic getaway car! :LOL:
Sponsored

67elmustang

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Following

Last edited:

CM22

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' F 350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
UPDATE:
After looking at the link someone posted to Rally Top, I called and talked to them about their tops. I have decided to cancel my order with the Ford warehouse. Rally Top's product is about 2k less then from Ford. When I called to cancel my order with Ford they were still saying "complete top, with glass." In the end I would rather have 2k for other mods.

Don't jump all over me and tell me "it wasn't a complete top blah blah blah........ all I did from the start is relay the info a company's representative told me, the customer.

Last edited:

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You cannot get a fully completed top from Ford. It comes as a shell like mentioned.
The part number of the rear clamshell you posted (M2DZ-78502G33-CB) is only all the stuff with a yellow square in this picture. It doesn’t come with windows, rear glass, wipers or anything like that. There are a ton of additional pieces.

D5A3C7DA-5FBE-4F40-BC1A-CEF93E647BB7.jpeg
This reminds me of the M*A*S*H episode where Radar is mailing a Jeep home one part at a time 😀

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Rallytop looks ok, but I don't like the fact that that it doesn't seem to have mounting points for a roof rack like the OEM or Anderson Composite top does. Looking at the Anderson Composite's site, they say 2 panels over the front seats, but in their pictures, it looks like a single panel. Can anyone confirm? Also, someone mentioned buying a used OEM off damaged Broncos, what was the site for that? Thanks.

Sponsored

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought Ford had mentioned awhile back that the hard top will become available for purchase in 2023? I called Ford Parts and see no ETA. Has there been any additional updates on this?

I've tried looking up wrecked Bronco's too at junk yards but impossible to find anything close by.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They cannot produce enough for production yet so looks like it will be a while till you can buy one.
Sponsored