Sponsored

Hard Top Parts availability for purchase from Ford parts?

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s even more crazy because Ford is installing the wiper hookups on soft tops insinuating adding a hardtop would be possible.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Doesn't the covered wagon top, still come with the "hard top prep kit"?
Yes. And since the Anderson top is the Ford design it works the same. The Anderson top will check all the boxes, will be able to get it black, white, or ready to paint.

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went through with purchasing the hardtop from parts back in August, it's slightly easier than that list Flip put together previously. There's a kit part number that orders all four (on the four door) roof components. From there you just need to order glass (three pieces), wiper components, and a few miscellaneous trim components. Happy to help answer questions for anyone that goes that route, it ended up being about $7k and then I put it all together myself.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went through with purchasing the hardtop from parts back in August, it's slightly easier than that list Flip put together previously. There's a kit part number that orders all four (on the four door) roof components. From there you just need to order glass (three pieces), wiper components, and a few miscellaneous trim components. Happy to help answer questions for anyone that goes that route, it ended up being about $7k and then I put it all together myself.
What was the kit number they ordered?

Sponsored

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was the kit number they ordered?
Looks like M2DZ-7850196-AB was the kit, paid $4,500 + tax. Came in a big wooden pallet crate

EDIT: photo

IMG_0112.jpeg

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like M2DZ-7850196-AB was the kit, paid $4,500 + tax. Came in a big wooden pallet crate
Ah, that was the kit that was used for the recall. At one point I was going to try and stock that but Ford limited it just to vehicles with the open recall. Looks like they took it off of SSSC ordering but doesn't show in any of the depots but is direct ship.

Did it have the sound deadener attached when it arrived?

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From recall 21B49, 4D.

Ford Bronco Hard Top Parts availability for purchase from Ford parts? 1675714321926
Was about to respond to your other post but yeah this is what we arrived at as well! -AB so mine does have the headliner, did the privacy glass as well so it all matched.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I haven’t received mine yet and now giving some serious thought to adding hardtop back and waiting it out. $6k+ for a top that’s a $600 option is crazy.

Just a gamble on whether it comes in before 2024 and I lose out on price protection. Even so, that’s only $2,800 for me.
Seems simple decision to me. $2800 pp vs. $6000 hard top. I'm waiting that out for the hard top unless you don't really care about getting the hard top and will just be fine with a soft top.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
From recall 21B49, 4D.

Ford Bronco Hard Top Parts availability for purchase from Ford parts? 1675714321926
I know the rear quarter panel windows are not tinted on the Base, but are they all the same for the hatch window between every trim? Having tint installed was on my "maybe list".

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone here know when the hard top will be available to purchase from ford?

the dealer doesn’t seem confident that ford will ever have the hard top available to buy separately, and the only aftermarket option I found costs $6K

Does anyone either A) have some inside info; B) have a hardtop they’re looking to sell; or c) know of an affordable aftermarket hardtop option?. Any help would be appreciate.

thank you
See, if you'd order a proper 2 Dr, this wouldn't be a concern. ;)

Think your best bet is to look into a salvage unit or piece together from a few. Saw on here earlier a totaled Braptor with a fully intact top, bet that's worth a good bit.

You're likely looking at another year before MIC potential purchases become a thing.

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see hard tops becoming a hot theft item if these are the prices.