Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This may just be a bit of OCD. I know I need to be forgiving for a top that comes apart in this many pieces. I didn’t take before pictures so I just was not sure though so I wanted to pose the question.

Today I took off my hardtop for the first time and it was great, came off smooth and went back on just as smooth after my ride home from work. I noticed though after going to close the back that there was a bit of a gap on the passenger side, I then checked the driver side where it was flush. I thought I may of not latched everything down properly so I checked and everything seemed to be correct.

To ensure that I did it right I even took the front panels off again and unlatched the back and tried to shift it around a bit and it only seemed to slot in this one way. My question is for if this is normal? I have had it for a month now and just maybe never looked at it from this angle to see that. I looked back at previous photos and did not notice it, but I did not take any from quite this angle.

No reason for concern right? Just was seeing if the panels should always line back up tightly or if this is common?

BF3E2F84-7557-48F7-B599-55852A69ED56.jpeg

195BB64B-F7FA-456E-A8E2-0AA5BDD3AADF.jpeg
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is this exact same way. And just like you, I wasn’t sure how it all lined up when I first got it. But a few months later after having the panels off a few times I noticed my passenger side middle panel didn’t flush out at the rear cap like the driver side. I also double checked everything and everything was lined up. Not a whole lot of options since the locator pins put the panels exactly where they have to go. I have yet to remove the rear cap. No leaks for me either. Weird.

Anyone else have this issue?

Lanshark

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah. mine looks the same at the back pass side of the mid panel. Just noticed it two days ago, really didn't see it there before. It was pouring here today, I can see the seal more than I'd like, but no leaks I could find. took delivery late Oct 22
Sponsored