Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi all -
Haven't had this issue since purchase 1+yr ago with 16k miles. Hardtop appears to leak after a heavy downpour however only when its parked for awhile. Its a slow steady drip that soaks my dash. No leaking when going through car washes. Pic attached to show where its coming from. Anyone else with this issue / suggestions how to fix this without having to bring it to Ford?
Thanks
Ford Bronco Hardtop Leaking after 1 year IMG_0181
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You will need to inspect the hard top to body weather strip, and go from there.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take a good look at the weather stripping for deformation, tears and engagement. Also, I do believe I saw a thread detailing how the latch tensions can be adjusted.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi all -
Haven't had this issue since purchase 1+yr ago with 16k miles. Hardtop appears to leak after a heavy downpour however only when its parked for awhile. Its a slow steady drip that soaks my dash. No leaking when going through car washes. Pic attached to show where its coming from. Anyone else with this issue / suggestions how to fix this without having to bring it to Ford?
Thanks
Ford Bronco Hardtop Leaking after 1 year IMG_0181
Hi there. This leaking concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Sponsored