Sponsored

Has anyone bought a different '23 Bronco and received the 2023 transition private offer as a check from Ford?

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying to figure out what to do with my 2023 price protecting certificate, it is for $3,645, I got the cert # directly from Ford yesterday. Trying to seal the deal on an abandoned order at a local dealer. Contrary to some information here they produced a Ford document stating it only applies to your order, if they apply it to dealer stock they will be charged back. I completely understand them not wanting to apply the cert. They called Ford and were told it could be applied for after the sale was completed and a check issued directly to me, but no one understands that process at all.

Has anyone successfully bought a 2023 model that you did not order and received the price protection as a check from Ford??

Other option would be to try to cancel the order outright and see how quickly Ford produces a rebate number to apply the $2500.
Sponsored

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any follow-up?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't do that. The transition offer is tied to a specific VIN. People claimed that some dealers honored it a while back but have since found out Ford does not reimburse unless its used on the VIN the cert is assigned to. Only option is to cancel your order and use the $2500 on the new one. Threads on here about how the dealer has to properly cancel your order so that it shows up.
Sponsored