Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Also easily offended lol. Its just a joke. Have some fun, smile, turn off the news!
i think he was agreeing with you. Canada isn’t on the map because Americans have a hard time figuring out where it is

Advertisement

Taargus

Badlands
First Name
Norm
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 1980 FJ40
Clubs

I looked in the club section and didn't see one for BC, unless you are referring to 775BC club that seems to be in Nevada.

Am I missing it somewhere?
no, I think he must have seen 775BC and thought it was for British Columbia. I can’t find a club for BC either.

OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

no, I think he must have seen 775BC and thought it was for British Columbia. I can’t find a club for BC either.
Ah yes. Looks like there's a void waiting to be filled!

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Acura ILX, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Hopefully someone starts a NorCal (well past the Bay Area) club, cause I'm planning on moving up there fairly soon.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F-150 XL
Clubs

For those concerned about the commitment of running one of these clubs, don't be. It's literally just making a group for people in your area to share info and experiences and get to know other Bronco owners (or soon-to-be owners).

Once people show up, the group kinda runs itself as long as you have some folks that are friendly. I made the Bayou Bronco Club in 5 minutes! It can be as organized or informal as you make it.

OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

For those concerned about the commitment of running one of these clubs, don't be. It's literally just making a group for people in your area to share info and experiences and get to know other Bronco owners (or soon-to-be owners).

Once people show up, the group kinda runs itself as long as you have some folks that are friendly. I made the Bayou Bronco Club in 5 minutes! It can be as organized or informal as you make it.
Perfectly put! And exactly on point.

Also, clubs don’t replace or supplant the regional discussion forums which are better laid out and organized for lengthier discussions.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Clubs

My biggest concern is how in the heck do I make a cover image lol

Advertisement

Advertisement