First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW touareg Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with their headlights or I just have a electrical module issue. A problem that has happened a few times at night (maybe during the day as I run DRL). Headlights when on either auto or manually turned on, will randomly turn off while driving and blinkers will go into hyper mode. I can flash the high beam and the highs come on but as soon as they are disengaged main lights still stay off. When engaging the blinkers they go into hyper mode the one just lights up and opposite turns completely off. Dash board lights stays the same as if the lights were on and the green headlight symbol on the dash stay lit as well. Bronco is a 2021 Stock Base model w/Sas and aux switches. The only electrical mod done is pod lights hooked up to the aux 2 switch so no tampering with headlights at all.
Sponsored

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well that's a new one, mine have a tendency to just turn on while parked at house, has happened 4 times now. I think the computers in these Broncos were made by "Skynet"

OP
OP
whitebronco

whitebronco

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW touareg Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
So here it is parked with lights/engine on.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Intermittent power from bad connection is my guess. Either a poorly terminated wire, or a connector that's not fully seated. I'd be getting it back to the dealer ASAP.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep a headlamp in the center console for "emergency purposes."
I think this qualifies

Sponsored

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are they set to auto? If they are, try manually turning them on and see if it stops, may be a bad dash sensor? Idk.

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely an electrical issue. Maybe a loose connection somewhere.

100% requires a dealer visit.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with their headlights or I just have a electrical module issue. A problem that has happened a few times at night (maybe during the day as I run DRL). Headlights when on either auto or manually turned on, will randomly turn off while driving and blinkers will go into hyper mode. I can flash the high beam and the highs come on but as soon as they are disengaged main lights still stay off. When engaging the blinkers they go into hyper mode the one just lights up and opposite turns completely off. Dash board lights stays the same as if the lights were on and the green headlight symbol on the dash stay lit as well. Bronco is a 2021 Stock Base model w/Sas and aux switches. The only electrical mod done is pod lights hooked up to the aux 2 switch so no tampering with headlights at all.
Good afternoon. Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to look closer into your Bronco's headlight issues.
Sponsored