Sponsored

Headliner sagging - theres a TSB to repair or replace the top!

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got a new top put on my 21 due to the sagging headliner. Glad my dealership didn't make me deal with a taped replacement or spray adhesive and went straight to the replacement. Anyone else get theirs replaced? Also the top has a stitched seam on the top where it would stop water from going over the windows, about 2-3 inches from the edge. I don't recall this being on my previous top, but I may not be remembering correctly.

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2023/MC-10230778-0001.pdf
Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got a new top put on my 21 due to the sagging headliner. Glad my dealership didn't make me deal with a taped replacement or spray adhesive and went straight to the replacement. Anyone else get theirs replaced? Also the top has a stitched seam on the top where it would stop water from going over the windows, about 2-3 inches from the edge. I don't recall this being on my previous top, but I may not be remembering correctly.

You are correct. The top was improved. Side windows less wavy and stitching makes sort of a rain gutter.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You are correct. The top was improved. Side windows less wavy and stitching makes sort of a rain gutter.
Yep. 2024 model improvements to the top. Kinda nice knowing they aren't dumping old stock into the system for repair/replacements.

OP
OP
MikeyFrog

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Didn't get new side windows but the top has a thicker ridge above the windows I think, and the ridge line on the roof which should help that water issue immensely!

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was replaced on my 2021 a few months after I picked it up... The dealer has to do it twice to get it correct as it was the first one they did.
Sponsored