First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
you are correct. Every dealer that i called basically stated -- none to drive --
Sponsored

BroncoSkippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been a few months since I posted last. My Bronco is now scheduled to be built the week of 9/5/2022. I have a VIN and was told I would get a separate e-mail with the specific build date and the window sticker. Haven't gotten that yet, so I went on Ford Chat and they told me I'm scheduled for 9/10/2022. Talked to my dealer (Crossroads Wake Forest) and they said they haven't gotten an e-mail from Ford yet, so they don't know anything. After nearly 2 years, I have to be optimistic, right?

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you’re ever in wilmington DM me. We can take my badlands out. You can drive it to see if you like it.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you’re ever in wilmington DM me. We can take my badlands out. You can drive it to see if you like it.
We just did North Topsail ORV. Will post when we do the other local ORVs.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm in ILM almost every other month.
wave if you see a rapid red badlands sasquatch soft top!

Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Culinarydiane

Base
First Name
Diane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey from Cameron nc! New to bronco 6g. Been holed up on bronco nation instead. I'm awaiting delivery this week Oct 1 thru 7th for my cyber orange base hard top with manual. I'm a complete novice when it comes to 4x4 so I'm probably gonna try out baby trails on Uwharrie. Lots of mods planned. Look forward to being a part of y'alls thread.

Culinarydiane

Base
First Name
Diane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh yeah. Funny story. I wanted the bronco since they announced it was gonna be available in a manual. Boyfriend and I were driving thru southern pines, otw to get a covid test, and we passed Crossroads southern pines and he said, ooo look. A bronco. We whooped in, talked to a salesman, asked him if I could drive it, took it for a spin, loved it and then ordered mine that day. Would've bought what they had let me drive but it was 10k adm. But when they printed my DORA they told me they would honor MSRP

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah. Funny story. I wanted the bronco since they announced it was gonna be available in a manual. Boyfriend and I were driving thru southern pines, otw to get a covid test, and we passed Crossroads southern pines and he said, ooo look. A bronco. We whooped in, talked to a salesman, asked him if I could drive it, took it for a spin, loved it and then ordered mine that day. Would've bought what they had let me drive but it was 10k adm. But when they printed my DORA they told me they would honor MSRP
We are also in Cameron. DM me if you need help with any mods.

Ford Bronco Hello from NC! E4EB7DAE-6D53-4C51-8E24-2BE3DC82C720

Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally received great news. My Bronco has been built. Built date of 10/25/22. In my built email is states expected delivery is 11/09/22 to 11/15/22. It's still waiting to be shipped. Can anyone says how long it took for yours to arrive? It's coming by train. Does anyone know the route that it comes
by ?

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally received great news. My Bronco has been built. Built date of 10/25/22. In my built email is states expected delivery is 11/09/22 to 11/15/22. It's still waiting to be shipped. Can anyone says how long it took for yours to arrive? It's coming by train. Does anyone know the route that it comes
by ?
What part of NC?

Mine came rail to Eastern NC in the fall of 2021. Took about 4 weeks but it sat at the rail yard in Richmond VA for a solid week around Thanksgiving waiting on truck transport from rail yard to dealer.

My dad's came rail to the Charlotte area this past summer. It took 3-4 weeks. It sat at the rail yard in Dixiana SC waiting for a truck transport for nearly a week.

axpmonkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Raleigh area checking in here. Just saying hey. I’m rolling around in my green 4 door black diamond sasquatch. Got mine from Crossroads in Apex like 8 months ago and it was great.
Sponsored