Hello from Texas!

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Hijacking for a quick second; how's Dallas in late Sept/Early Oct. temp wise, going to the Texas State Fair this year

Advertisement

dmtndan

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Hijacking for a quick second; how's Dallas in late Sept/Early Oct. temp wise, going to the Texas State Fair this year
Guarantee it will be at least 90-95 during peak hours (2-4pm), and if you are lucky it will get below 85 once the sun goes down. Haven’t checked the almanac or anything climate sustems lately, but it is still plenty warm here September October time.

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guarantee it will be at least 90-95 during peak hours (2-4pm), and if you are lucky it will get below 85 once the sun goes down. Haven’t checked the almanac or anything climate sustems lately, but it is still plenty warm here September October time.
Awesome sauce, rented a Wrangler too, so hopefully I can drive it safari/topless

By the time I go, sister and her husband can show us around

dmtndan

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Awesome sauce, rented a Wrangler too, so hopefully I can drive it safari/topless

By the time I go, sister and her husband can show us around
Now during that time it may get a little weird too as we all know climate lately is werid. Also Texas has a way of screwing up your plans due to weather. It’s peak hurricane season, you don’t get the hurricane but there could be a possibility of rain, and if it is really weird then a random cold front may hit out of no where and you may want to top on the jeep. 😂

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now during that time it may get a little weird too as we all know climate lately is werid. Also Texas has a way of screwing up your plans due to weather. It’s peak hurricane season, you don’t get the hurricane but there could be a possibility of rain, and if it is really weird then a random cold front may hit out of no where and you may want to top on the jeep. 😂
I'm adaptible, I'll make things work

Besides, my girl might be converted into 4x4s instead of crossovers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
The Compensator Introductions 2
Introductions 4
Introductions 2

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...