Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hijacking for a quick second; how's Dallas in late Sept/Early Oct. temp wise, going to the Texas State Fair this year
Guarantee it will be at least 90-95 during peak hours (2-4pm), and if you are lucky it will get below 85 once the sun goes down. Haven’t checked the almanac or anything climate sustems lately, but it is still plenty warm here September October time.
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guarantee it will be at least 90-95 during peak hours (2-4pm), and if you are lucky it will get below 85 once the sun goes down. Haven’t checked the almanac or anything climate sustems lately, but it is still plenty warm here September October time.
Awesome sauce, rented a Wrangler too, so hopefully I can drive it safari/topless

By the time I go, sister and her husband can show us around

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome sauce, rented a Wrangler too, so hopefully I can drive it safari/topless

By the time I go, sister and her husband can show us around
Now during that time it may get a little weird too as we all know climate lately is werid. Also Texas has a way of screwing up your plans due to weather. It’s peak hurricane season, you don’t get the hurricane but there could be a possibility of rain, and if it is really weird then a random cold front may hit out of no where and you may want to top on the jeep. ?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now during that time it may get a little weird too as we all know climate lately is werid. Also Texas has a way of screwing up your plans due to weather. It’s peak hurricane season, you don’t get the hurricane but there could be a possibility of rain, and if it is really weird then a random cold front may hit out of no where and you may want to top on the jeep. ?
I'm adaptible, I'll make things work

Besides, my girl might be converted into 4x4s instead of crossovers

Sponsored

GRPinehurst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hijacking for a quick second; how's Dallas in late Sept/Early Oct. temp wise, going to the Texas State Fair this year
The second weekend in October is typically the Texas/OU game at the Cotton Bowl. The State Fair will be a madhouse. Grab yourself a Fletchers and watch the drunks. If you get a chance, try to get in...the atmosphere will only be rivaled to Army/Navy with how the stadium is split 50/50.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The second weekend in October is typically the Texas/OU game at the Cotton Bowl. The State Fair will be a madhouse. Grab yourself a Fletchers and watch the drunks. If you get a chance, try to get in...the atmosphere will only be rivaled to Army/Navy with how the stadium is split 50/50.
Heard the flu canceled the show, so instead I'll get to do everything else on the bucket list

Hopefully Texas/OU game is still on

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone, new member here with Badlands reservation! We live in Cibolo and looking forward to reuniting with Ford Bronco. We had Bronco 2 in the 80s and while i was young i had great memories traveling in the mountains!

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs