First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to all, for so much great information! Order a Badlands on Jan 15th and it appears the build may be much sooner than the estimated 6 months the dealer told me. Cool!
Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Norcal has some of the best wheeling! We don’t get all the companies up here but we got real trails;)

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome... But the real top of California is just outside Lone Pine. And if you post a pic of a Bronco from up there I would be really impressed 😂

EasternSierra

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome from a few hundred miles to the south! Nice part of the state you got there, and I was fortunate enough to spend a lot of time there around 30 years ago.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This country has a multitude of spectacular venues to enjoy your bronco! But you have the luxury of having access to the birthplace/proving grounds of the brand-Johnson Valley and to the many opportunities of the greater area such as Baja California where the bronco earned its desert racing chops. Places where they still talk about Big Oly and Parnelli Jones. And places like Death Valley, which holds the record for the hottest air temperature ever recorded anywhere in the entire world. Enjoy that new bronco, but take advantage of the entire state. If you get down to SoCal and pass through the Malibu Beach area, stop in at Neptune's Net, a classic California car lover's burger stand (it was in the movie, Point Break). In the meantime, hook up with Popo Paty up there. I have never met him, but in viewing his posts and videos, he is the real deal. I hope to wheel with him some day. Congratulations and good luck!

OP
OP

Twowheel

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Norcal has some of the best wheeling! We don’t get all the companies up here but we got real trails;)
Yes, some great outdoor activities up here and close by. Great for MTB, dirt bikes, SxS and 4 wheel drives!

OP
OP

Twowheel

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This country has a multitude of spectacular venues to enjoy your bronco! But you have the luxury of having access to the birthplace/proving grounds of the brand-Johnson Valley and to the many opportunities of the greater area such as Baja California where the bronco earned its desert racing chops. Places where they still talk about Big Oly and Parnelli Jones. And places like Death Valley, which holds the record for the hottest air temperature ever recorded anywhere in the entire world. Enjoy that new bronco, but take advantage of the entire state. If you get down to SoCal and pass through the Malibu Beach area, stop in at Neptune's Net, a classic California car lover's burger stand (it was in the movie, Point Break). In the meantime, hook up with Popo Paty up there. I have never met him, but in viewing his posts and videos, he is the real deal. I hope to wheel with him some day. Congratulations and good luck!
I agree, so many places to go on the west coast and have been from as far south as Baja, up to Canana, to the coast more times than I can count and the back roads in Death Valley. Mostly on dirt bike and street bike so looking forward to another from of travel.

Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have fun in the snow this weekend!

OP
OP

Twowheel

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome... But the real top of California is just outside Lone Pine. And if you post a pic of a Bronco from up there I would be really impressed 😂
I love Lone Pine! Great pit stop on our way to Death Valley. I’ve heard there is some great off roading in that area and it’s on my list of places to explore.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love Lone Pine! Great pit stop on our way to Death Valley. I’ve heard there is some great off roading in that area and it’s on my list of places to explore.
I meant the true top of California, Mount Whitney 😀
Sponsored