First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco touched ground on Friday.. But unfortunately my Salesman is having personal issues. So he has been out since it arrived. So I have been dealing with the sales manager who was unsure about my order. We finally agreeded on my price, and now it comes down to the PP for $2400. He saying I am not qualified because I have 2 door HardTop.

I orded an Outerbank with SAS in Nov 2021. Took the offer in Jan 2023 to move to a bandlands and dropped the Sas.

And he saying I am not eligible because of my 2 door HardTop.. Before, I was told by him it's ether or.. He told me today it may be weeks before Ford will get back to him to see if I am eligible..

Can anyone give me some insight on what I can do go forward..

Counting on the people on this blig to me help out..
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My Bronco touched ground on Friday.. But unfortunately my Salesman is having personal issues. So he has been out since it arrived. So I have been dealing with the sales manager who was unsure about my order. We finally agreeded on my price, and now it comes down to the PP for $2400. He saying I am not qualified because I have 2 door HardTop.

I orded an Outerbank with SAS in Nov 2021. Took the offer in Jan 2023 to move to a bandlands and dropped the Sas.

And he saying I am not eligible because of my 2 door HardTop.. Before, I was told by him it's ether or.. He told me today it may be weeks before Ford will get back to him to see if I am eligible..

Can anyone give me some insight on what I can do go forward..

Counting on the people on this blig to me help out..
Ask to talk to the General Manager.

The Sales manager is smokin' something.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good luck. Going to be a lot faster to call ford Marketing directly. And you need the Marketing number, not the generic Bronco one.

You absolutely qualify for the Private Offer Price Protection if you had a 2021 or 2022 order.

If you are talking about the "drop constraints" offer, that's more complicated.

... fairly sure the fine print said you had to drop SAS from your existing trim, not switch trims to a non-SAS config. And of course, Ford's communication was typically god-awful about exactly what qualified.

OP
OP
rfiorillo

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got the call from the dealership, they found it with ford.. Yea.. So I might be cruising tonight.. 593 Days ?.. I hope it is worth it?

Sponsored

65 Cobra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Corvette, 22 4Runner TRD, 22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the PP come over the MSRP or the agreed upon price? My dealer has said both, but I am currently tied up in the stop sale.

I have a signed order summary at 61K, MSRP a window sticker increased to 66K and 2400 PP.

Thanks

OP
OP
rfiorillo

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The PP is because the price increase in 2022. Because my order for outer banks w/sas was placed in 2021 the price was lower. But because I took the new offer in 2023. I came in re-ordered & move to the Band lands at the 2022 price. The band lands 2022 price is higher than the the band land price in 2021 so that's why I got the $23,000.00,

And everyone else..
Sponsored