Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I would start a post for those of us forced into doing a re-order (pushed from MY21 to MY22).

Lets help each other and post factual information. IF you have a document from FORD or a reputable Dealer, please POST IT.
Some things that would be helpful so we all get through this process:
1. A document from Ford saying that we MUST do a re-order that our 2021 order is NOT rolled automatically into a 2022.
2. The notice from Ford that the headliner is FREE for all early reservation holders. Note: you must still order it or you won't get it.
3. Any price protection documents from Ford.
4. Total number of all Ford Pass Points we should be receiving, with documentation.
5. Model year changes, such as the bumper types changing.
6. When we can start our re-orders at the Dealership/order banks open.
7. Anything else that we can print off and take in to our Dealer when completing our re-orders....so that we get everything correct the first time!

It is rumored that we can start re-orders on 10-13-21. I spoke with my Salesman today and they are under the impression that our 2021 order will roll right over to a 2022. I told him that is not the case. I have faith in him and he is the first to admit that communication from Ford to them has been poor.

Taking the above documents in to our Dealers may alleviate a lot of confusion.
Thank you all for helping and adding to this post.

Green2.jpg
Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought I would start a post for those of us forced into doing a re-order (pushed from MY21 to MY22).

Lets help each other and post factual information. IF you have a document from FORD or a reputable Dealer, please POST IT.
Some things that would be helpful so we all get through this process:
1. A document from Ford saying that we MUST do a re-order that our 2021 order is NOT rolled automatically into a 2022.
2. The notice from Ford that the headliner is FREE for all early reservation holders. Note: you must still order it or you won't get it.
3. Any price protection documents from Ford.
4. Total number of all Ford Pass Points we should be receiving, with documentation.
5. Model year changes, such as the bumper types changing.
6. When we can start our re-orders at the Dealership/order banks open.
7. Anything else that we can print off and take in to our Dealer when completing our re-orders....so that we get everything correct the first time!

It is rumored that we can start re-orders on 10-13-21. I spoke with my Salesman today and they are under the impression that our 2021 order will roll right over to a 2022. I told him that is not the case. I have faith in him and he is the first to admit that communication from Ford to them has been poor.

Taking the above documents in to our Dealers may alleviate a lot of confusion.
Thank you all for helping and adding to this post.

Ford Bronco Help for those forced to re-order a MY22 Green2
Eruption green is only available to me….that’s the only thing I would add.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Starting this thread is a good idea. Not sure there's much in writing on the areas you point to or at least nothing comprehensive.

On top of that, I'm sure not all dealers are going to play fair with those of us who will be moved to 2022, as they haven't all played fair thus far.

Having a repository or "sticky" on these topics in the reservations section may help guide some with anxiety to what will happen when ordering for a second time.

OP, hope your thread catches on and thanks for having the foresight to start it.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We know it's no consolation for the delay but for 2022 you'll have access to new colors, new options, and new special editions. More details on 2022 ordering will be sent out in September. Your dealer will reach out at that time to place your order and see how they might be able to help with any vehicle needs …
Well, we’re waiting…

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Starting this thread is a good idea. Not sure there's much in writing on the areas you point to or at least nothing comprehensive.

On top of that, I'm sure not all dealers are going to play fair with those of us who will be moved to 2022, as they haven't all played fair thus far.

Having a repository or "sticky" on these topics in the reservations section may help guide some with anxiety to what will happen when ordering for a second time.

OP, hope your thread catches on and thanks for having the foresight to start it.
Kinda why I started this. Spoke to my Salesman today and as in the past...he admits we here about stuff before they ever do. He said communication from Ford to the Dealers is poor. He is under the impression we don't need to re-order for 2022MY. If we all go in with documentation....even just reminders for us...maybe we will get what we are supposed to get.

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Like many folks, I'm pushed to '22 because of MIC.....I wanna change my 4-door BD to the new green, remove the paint protection and roof rack....and I have no idea if this is a complete re-order or just a change to my existing order....my dealer won't communicate.

Incinr8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Dodge Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want clarity. My dealer is trying to tell me that my reservation that I converted to an order will automatically transfer to MY22. I told him that's not what the Email Says. The Email says I need to reorder. He said they had been in contact with Ford and he is correct. I'm not sure how he's trying to screw me, But I'm sure he's trying.

Last edited:

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda why I started this. Spoke to my Salesman today and as in the past...he admits we here about stuff before they ever do. He said communication from Ford to the Dealers is poor. He is under the impression we don't need to re-order for 2022MY. If we all go in with documentation....even just reminders for us...maybe we will get what we are supposed to get.
My dealer is pretty strong on the notion that I will need to reorder (or "update" the order, choose your language) after the order banks open on the 13th. He needs to submit the reorder on my behalf. This is the only way Ford can schedule my build. The original timestamp (July 24, 2020 for me) will remain attached to the order.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want clarity. My dealer is trying to tell me that my reservation that I converted to an oder will automatically transfer to MY22. I told him that's not what the Email Says.The Email says I need to reorder.He said they had been in contact with Ford and he is correct. I'm not sure how hes tring to screw me, But I'm sure hes trying.
My communication with my salesman this morning.

Screenshot_20211009-151407_Messages.jpg