First Name
Dianne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 2019and Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2023
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im at the point today where I got a production VIN number. I called the dealership I bought my 2019 Raptor factory build from. The sales person who helped me before is no longevity er there. The manager is holding me hostage for way over MSRP even though I placed my reservation back in 2021. I’m escalating it thru the ranks at customer service. Ford hates when dealers do this. Any suggestions out there. I’m not being held hostage and found a dealer where I also bought a car a while back that’s in the same county and they said yes of course they would sell me the Bronco at MSRP. I’d love to hear any help to get this done. Then I’m happy to tell you NorCal folks who to stay away from and from whom to buy!!
Thank you!!
Sponsored

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you cannot reach a conclusion with the dealer, post up their name and let the forum chaos have some words.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Best option is to talk to the dealer and tell them you will escalate it on the forums and through Ford. There is no excuse for this and I can't believe it is still going on.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

edit - nevermind, I read this wrong. Yeah, you're going to have to suit up and go in hard. Let us all know which dealership, they'll get some flak for sure.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have something signed by your dealer committing to a price, or just "my dealer told me"? If the former then a couple hundred bucks, tops, to a lawyer to send a letter discussing the possibility of legal action should be enough. If the latter, well, good luck; oral agreements aren't worth the paper on which they are (not) written.
Sponsored