Sponsored

Help ID these aftermarket auxiliary switch labels from StickerFab (see pic)

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up a set of StickerFabs latest color auxiliary switch labels so I can reconfigure my overhead switch console with some changed wiring. I have 3 different sets of Rigid Off Road lights, plus lighted Bronco Letters, and some other goodies to control, so really trying hard to select the right label to the device. I figured out most of them but for the life of me I can't on the most colorful ones included. Can anyone indicate what these "bd" and "bu" red, white, and yellow buttons mean (shaped like a stop sign). Not sure about the D labels above them either. Thanks!

https://www.stickerfab.com/products...tch-labels-2021-bronco?variant=47263844434239

Ford Bronco Help ID these aftermarket auxiliary switch labels from StickerFab (see pic) 1703864527322
Sponsored

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi. Do you like your light up bronco letters? Have pics? How was the install? Could they be wired somehow so always on instead of switched.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi. Do you like your light up bronco letters? Have pics? How was the install? Could they be wired somehow so always on instead of switched.
You can wire the lights to any source you like. You can have on whenever the vehicle is on or just when the running lights are on etc. I have the Oracle lighted Bronco letters and it's a waste to have them on during the day as they are not brite enough to be seen over sunlight . I also have the LED lighted panel from Broaddict which definitely is bright during the daylight as well . If you want something that stays on during the day I'd suggest the Broaddict lighted panel.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/installed-the-new-grill-lights-from-broaddict-today.81942/

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks!
Sponsored