Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mean to post this to sound like I'm in a hurry but according to the bodyshop owner, it is. Long story short, my Bronco has been in the body shop for almost a month due to hitting a deer. One headlight was damaged but the shop evidently ordered a used headlight (just learned this today). Upon installation, he discovered a part missing (LED headlights), so it will not work. Now he agrees it needs a new one but they cost $1600 each and evidently he can only find 2 in the system. He is worried by the time my insurance agrees to an additional $1000 supplement, they will be out of stock and he can't finish my Bronco (bad for everyone). Hence my post!

I know there are some really cool looking full aftermarket headlight replacements out there but now don't have much time to research it. Can anyone recommend aftermarket LED headlights that are kind of similar to stock LED headlights but have some controllable options to do other cool things. I am not into crazy neon permanent colors. Although if that is an option you can adjust then great. Maybe some physical light movement changes would be cool though. Also need to be decent quality (of course). Thanks for any ideas or advice.
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the Morimoto xrgb and love em. I got them when they still did $600 trade for oem tho.. For the cost I do like the Oracle and would have gone with them if it werent for the credit.

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to you both for replying. Trying to read up on each one now using my phone...

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't mean to post this to sound like I'm in a hurry but according to the bodyshop owner, it is. Long story short, my Bronco has been in the body shop for almost a month due to hitting a deer. One headlight was damaged but the shop evidently ordered a used headlight (just learned this today). Upon installation, he discovered a part missing (LED headlights), so it will not work. Now he agrees it needs a new one but they cost $1600 each and evidently he can only find 2 in the system. He is worried by the time my insurance agrees to an additional $1000 supplement, they will be out of stock and he can't finish my Bronco (bad for everyone). Hence my post!

I know there are some really cool looking full aftermarket headlight replacements out there but now don't have much time to research it. Can anyone recommend aftermarket LED headlights that are kind of similar to stock LED headlights but have some controllable options to do other cool things. I am not into crazy neon permanent colors. Although if that is an option you can adjust then great. Maybe some physical light movement changes would be cool though. Also need to be decent quality (of course). Thanks for any ideas or advice.
The Morimoto XRGB will give you the most output, but a lot of folks have some issues with the DRL. Sometimes LEDs go out.

The Morimoto XB are rock solid and I like them. They are slightly less bright over the XRGB but really fantastic.

The Form Lighting are the ones we currently rock on our truck. They are similar in design as the AlphaRex but they feature a white and amber DRL that you can easily select without removing the truck.

So far i'm liking the Form Lighting. I may not get as much light as the Morimoto but the high beams are really nice. The only downside is that the light looks different colors depending on the angle and the projectors are not as clean as the Morimoto. Both AlphaRex and Form share a similar design so they share those same flaws. However the Form Lighting are less $$ and have a better support system over AlphaRex.

We stock/sell Morimoto and Form here:

Morimoto XRGB
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xrgb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Help... Need ideas for aftermarket headlights while Bronco at bodyshop XRGB3 (small)

Morimoto XB (White DRL)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco-white-drl/

Morimoto XB (Amber DRL)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco-amber-drl/
Ford Bronco Help... Need ideas for aftermarket headlights while Bronco at bodyshop New-XB-4

Form Lighting
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/form-lighting-2021-2024-ford-bronco-led-projector-headlights-pair/
Ford Bronco Help... Need ideas for aftermarket headlights while Bronco at bodyshop 1 (small)

Ford Bronco Help... Need ideas for aftermarket headlights while Bronco at bodyshop 6 (small)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great info. I was about to call you :)... looks like you have all of these in stock. Can you ship overnight? Lol

The Morimoto XRGB will give you the most output, but a lot of folks have some issues with the DRL. Sometimes LEDs go out.

The Morimoto XB are rock solid and I like them. They are slightly less bright over the XRGB but really fantastic.

The Form Lighting are the ones we currently rock on our truck. They are similar in design as the AlphaRex but they feature a white and amber DRL that you can easily select without removing the truck.

So far i'm liking the Form Lighting. I may not get as much light as the Morimoto but the high beams are really nice. The only downside is that the light looks different colors depending on the angle and the projectors are not as clean as the Morimoto. Both AlphaRex and Form share a similar design so they share those same flaws. However the Form Lighting are less $$ and have a better support system over AlphaRex.

Morimoto XRGB
Ford Bronco Help... Need ideas for aftermarket headlights while Bronco at bodyshop 6 (small)

Morimoto XB (White DRL)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco-white-drl/

Morimoto XB (Amber DRL)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco-amber-drl/

Form Lighting
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/form-lighting-2021-2024-ford-bronco-led-projector-headlights-pair/

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
just when looking at ebay make sure they have the LED module still attached. should look like this:

Ford Bronco Help... Need ideas for aftermarket headlights while Bronco at bodyshop 1701795156989

this is a picture with OUT:

Ford Bronco Help... Need ideas for aftermarket headlights while Bronco at bodyshop 1701795216389

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great info. I was about to call you :)... looks like you have all of these in stock. Can you ship overnight? Lol
Yes we can, although shipping will get expensive. But we do offer overnight shipping. You can see rate quotes right on our website

Sponsored
OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might go with these from Alpha Rex since you can configure them 4 different ways. Thanks to 4x4Leds for answering my questions!

Ford Bronco Help... Need ideas for aftermarket headlights while Bronco at bodyshop Screenshot_20231205_105822_YouTube

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good deal. You'll have your lights tomorrow. We upgraded your shipping for you.

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good deal. You'll have your lights tomorrow. We upgraded your shipping for you.
Wow excellent service. Thanks for getting the shipment pushed through. Maybe now i can get my truck back from shop before the weekend. That way I can drive my amber and white combo lights around town ;). Ha

Seriously, anyone on the fence about ordering from these guys should have no worries. Above and beyond service from 4x4TruckLEDS!

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Morimoto XRGB
Ford Bronco Help... Need ideas for aftermarket headlights while Bronco at bodyshop Screenshot_20231205_105822_YouTube

Morimoto XB (White DRL)

Morimoto XB (Amber DRL)

Form Lighting

Im going Morimoto as well, gonna sell my old ones afterwards. Saturday cant come fast enough
Sponsored