Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, but I don’t trust myself with something like that. 😬 I am waiting to hear from my service department about a body shop appointment.
Totally understand! A little scary the first time. Best of luck!!
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Many, many, many years ago I detailed cars at a Pontiac dealership and every car that came in had rail dust on them, we used what was called fallout remover to remove it (the stains are just iron oxide). Just washed the car with the fallout remover and let it stand for a couple of minutes then rinsed it off. Alcohol, Kerosene, bug remover, etc. will not touch it.

Let the dealer take care of it, I'm sure they deal with it all the time and you will get a nice wax job out of it when they are done.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a big fan of Adam’s and Chemical Guys “iron out” or “iron remover”. They both work well on wheels and pesky spots. I think they help most on wheels.

Sponsored

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hit it with Iron-X or similar product first. Will turn purple if it’s iron as it drips off. Then clay if still there.

No reason to scratch the paint with mechanical decon if it can be done chemically.

Dan-O

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please do not use magic eraser on your automotive paint. It will definitely leave your clear coat scratched and will look like someone used 3500grit wet sand paper in any spot you rub it on. Not sure what the spots are, but cleaner wax would be my first option and if that doesn’t do it, I would move on to correction cream with damp microfiber. Then apply wax or ceramic when done
Sponsored