Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also like the MGV and dont like paying 2,195 more on OBX for leather
I think the MGV is nicer than the OBX interior but you will not be able to get higher than a mid pkg in Black Diamond. I would go SAS BD over the OBX.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't get that Roast interior and bronze dash in the BD! Just sayin

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was starting to think OBX cloth sasquatch
Another thought is to consider the available GOAT modes. BD is roughly the "slower" modes (Rock) while the WT adds the Baja. Just checked out a basic 4D WT and you're under 50. That would give you Baja even though all of them do give you the "sand" mode. I don't know - just trying to give you another thought. Re: washout, if you went with the floor liners or WeatherTech then that should take care of most mess for less money than the MGV or leather.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a lot to consider here between these trims, they offer completely different packages. If I were in your shoes what would help me is deciding what I can't live without.

With the OBX you get the option of upgrading to the high or lux package. I would start there by asking yourself can you live w/o what the high package offers? I asked myself that question and determined I couldn't go w/o the 12" screen, additional sound deadening, and 360 deg camera option. Therefor I am choosing to go with the BL non Sasquatch build vs my BD Sasquatch build. Maybe the next question for you is, can I live w/o the 35" tires? Can I get in my vehicle every day and be good w/ what the Mid package offers? Can I walk out to my vehicle every day and be okay with not having 35" tires? That is the motions I go through in my head at least.

Also with the BD you got more off road options like the steel bumper and bash plates (which probably weigh a lot). So if you need/want those easier choice and so on.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then get the BD Sasquatch....otherwise you'll regret it every time you see somebody with 35s.
Regret is a powerful emotion and people will spend lots of $ to avoid it.

Suggestion:
Make a list of the items you may regret having or not having on each vehicle choice. Assign a point value (maybe 1-10) on how much distress you think each item may cause. Then consider on each item what you would do if causes distress (for example, headliner may have a high regret value, but is easily remedied with aftermarket), then adjust the regret value accordingly. Remember that regret is also experienced if you pay for stuff you don't actually want/need. It may help you recognize which options are really the most important to you.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bd squatch just do it?❤

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it were me and those were my only two choices I would have to go with the BD Sas. As much as I enjoy all the tech and little extras I want the look. I am going Wildtrak because - to me - it has the best looking exterior and I prefer the blacked out accents. I will load it up but have to live with a less than desirable beige dashboard for 36 payments . . . but every time I see it parked (from the outside) I know I will be pretty pleased with my decision! Go Black Diamond!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
just do it
another thought for 35s on a DD....go find a jeep friend or dealer who has that kind of stance....get in/out 20 times + drive it

Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

sirdude

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4, 2011 Rav4, 1996 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're gonna be wheeling in places like Sandridge, the Outer Banks, Chincoteague/Assiteague Island or down at the Narrows (69th Street at the Beach) then you're going to miss the washout interior........

OP
OP
caseylross

caseylross

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you're gonna be wheeling in places like Sandridge, the Outer Banks, Chincoteague/Assiteague Island or down at the Narrows (69th Street at the Beach) then you're going to miss the washout interior........
Maybe but I have cloth now and it honestly doesnt bug me
Sponsored