2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
KBD Flares painted and installed

IMG_4436.jpg

IMG_4439-1.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg
This is possibly the best heritage build I've seen. Maybe you have stated in an earlier post, but is this the heritage grill from Ford or an aftermarket? And I'm assuming you painted the original top?

I'm thinking about seeking out a 2 door and doing something very similar, since I'm not sure the likelihood of finding a heritage 2 door or being able to order one anytime soon.
Sponsored

OP
OP
chaosrob

chaosrob

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is possibly the best heritage build I've seen. Maybe you have stated in an earlier post, but is this the heritage grill from Ford or an aftermarket? And I'm assuming you painted the original top?

I'm thinking about seeking out a 2 door and doing something very similar, since I'm not sure the likelihood of finding a heritage 2 door or being able to order one anytime soon.
Thank you. Yes, it is the heritage grill from Ford. The top is actually wrapped, the flares, mirror caps, grill and door handles are all painted.

My Heritage limited is actually shipped at this point so I will be selling this. Caravan offered me 41k for it in stock form (it is a '23 manual, <6k miles Black Diamond) so I think I am going to put it out for sale for 45k with all the factory parts included.