First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone order one of these? Looks like this retailer has been selling them. Currently sold out.

Ford Bronco Heritage Grill 16A6DD7E-AD71-4509-9126-B8AC8080B6B8
Look very cool, but after I spent so much time wiring up my oracle lights Bronco logo to my current grill, something like this will have to wait! Hopefully somebody with a rig has one installed?!

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look very cool, but after I spent so much time wiring up my oracle lights Bronco logo to my current grill, something like this will have to wait! Hopefully somebody with a rig has one installed?!
Pics? Been waiting to see how it looks for a forum member rather than promo shots.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$1k for an ABS grille?! Think I'll wait until I can get one over the Ford's parts counter. They will not be that much.
Exactly. Paying $1k for this grille just to have it now, jeez. And why hasn't anyone painted a grille Wimbledon White yet?

Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pics? Been waiting to see how it looks for a forum member rather than promo shots.
Really hope this helps. I also color matched the letters to my rig. The letters ship in white, but I believe they are also working on black lettering, as well as amber light versions.

Ford Bronco Heritage Grill 85173196-7E91-479A-8957-CA0A0F927355

Last edited:

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That still says Bronco and not FORD though.
I’m so sorry, maybe I misunderstood or interpreted incorrectly, what you were asking? I love this Heritage grill, but I’m sticking with the traditional BRONCO, only backlit with the Oracle lights. Just finished this project with my dad. I do like your idea, if i’m understanding correctly, with the FORD lit up. That could look great.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m so sorry, maybe I misunderstood or interpreted incorrectly, what you were asking? I love this Heritage grill, but I’m sticking with the traditional BRONCO, only backlit with the Oracle lights. Just finished this project with my dad. I do like your idea, if i’m understanding correctly, with the FORD lit up. That could look great.
It wasn't me asking about it above. The traditional bronco grills said FORD and not Bronco.

Ford Bronco Heritage Grill DSC00371_zpsnjld8p9y

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really hope this helps. I also color matched the letters to my rig. The letters ship in white, but I believe they are also working on black lettering, as well as amber light versions.

Ford Bronco Heritage Grill DSC00371_zpsnjld8p9y
Love it, thanks for sharing. Been debating if I wanted to do this. Still on the fence with Amber or white. How was the wiring aspect? Did you see it up as an aux switch, DRL, or on the headlight switch?

Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love it, thanks for sharing. Been debating if I wanted to do this. Still on the fence with Amber or white. How was the wiring aspect? Did you see it up as an aux switch, DRL, or on the headlight switch?
Wiring it up was simple enough, I even used thin black plastic conduit that ran perfectly within a channel on the backside of the grill to hide all my wires seamlessly. I tied it to my Aux 2 switch and love using it as an “oh shit” or “what a douche” moment at stop lights and stop signs