Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I drive a beat up 97 expedition I'm pretty sure this will be a better experience.
Same. Most vehicles I've ever driven were nothing fancy. I don't know what the cheapest car out there is these days but I'm sure I could be impressed by it. :ROFLMAO: Some here seem like they've only driven Bentlys and Rolls.... I'm glad I'm not them. Just a simple man looking for a decent truck.
Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only Broncos built and delivered for at least the first year will be special order.
No one who special ordered a Bronco would let you test drive it.

Deliveries starting in Spring of 2021 will easily extend into 2022.
Perhaps in late 2022 the dealers may have a few dealer allotted units which I expect to be marked up and locked for any purchase ready walk-ins and to that end the dealers are unlikely to let you test drive these as well.

So you may be able to test drive one before ordering but that is not going to happen anytime soon.

The only way around it would be for a friend to let you drive his or hers when they receive delivery. ;)

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same. Most vehicles I've ever driven were nothing fancy. I don't know what the cheapest car out there is these days but I'm sure I could be impressed by it. :ROFLMAO: Some here seem like they've only driven Bentlys and Rolls.... I'm glad I'm not them. Just a simple man looking for a decent truck.
Same but this truck is quickly turning from simple to luxury. We are getting in Range Rover territory folks.

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd at least like a go in a manual to get a feel for the shifter and clutch. I'm really sensitive to those things so it would be nice to know whether or not I like how it shifts or not. I doubt I'll get the chance, given that even if they do happen to ship out Pre-production models to dealers, they'll send out auto models only.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought someone said to drive a ranger to get an idea of how the bronco rides, is that accurate?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah, i’m good.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm all over the place. We don't know pricing, we dont know how they drive, yet many of us have preordered something.... Are we going to get a chance to test drive or maybe even see something before we place our actual orders? I'm guessing no. I'm on the fence until I can see them in person and test drive something. Anyone else feel the same way? I guess we could test drive something with the 2.3 and auto...or something with the 2.7 and auto to get a feel.
No need, just give it to me already! I've never put ice cream and nutella on a waffle but I know that s*** would be good.

mismith

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Jeep JKU, 1992 Jeep YJ, ‘71 F100, ‘02 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely going to have to see one in person, drive it, study it, see more than one color etc. I’m good with a 2022.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can I get power seats in the Big Bend? Which package do I need to get? I just can’t get comfortable unless I can adjust the seats.
You have to go up to Badlands to get Power Driver and Passenger Seats as Option.

Screenshot_20200826-235841.png

Sponsored

MallCrawlinBranco

Badlands
First Name
stevo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Test driving is a must for me. Ideally renting for a day or three via turo or something. I was considering getting a tacoma instead of the forester, but I could not tell if the tacoma was in gear. I remember the 02 I had having a real positive gear engagement, but the 18 was just atrocious. (Also I thought the Subaru would be fine offroad. I know recognize the value of a low range :oops:).

So at the minimum I require a test drive before going for it (2nd or 3rd year buyer here), and ideally some form of multi-day rental to get a feel for the livability of it. This is too expensive of a vehicle to get wrong for me, I'm already going to take a hit since I thought the subie would be enough.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm all over the place. We don't know pricing, we dont know how they drive, yet many of us have preordered something.... Are we going to get a chance to test drive or maybe even see something before we place our actual orders? I'm guessing no. I'm on the fence until I can see them in person and test drive something. Anyone else feel the same way? I guess we could test drive something with the 2.3 and auto...or something with the 2.7 and auto to get a feel.
Before you order? No.

But when it comes in, you drive it. If you don't like it, you don't buy it. The dealer will be able to sell it, don't worry.

It's no different than ordering any new model right away (whether redesigned or all new) - you often don't have a full reference for the vehicle until it arrives.

I ordered a Flex without driving one (they didn't exist) - loved the look, drove it when it came in and loved it, and viola - here we are 12 years later and still have it/love it......Bronco will take its place.
Sponsored