Sponsored

Hey Southeast, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Sponsored

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll start:
I was a day two Reservation and Ford assigned me Ted Russell Ford on Parkside Drive in Knoxville. I'd previously bought a used F-150 from them so had no concerns. My Bronco rep retired shortly before the order banks opened, and his replacement was not up to speed. However, he got there quickly and I had a great experience with them. Communicated only facts (so no guessing or filling in the blanks with B.S. when Ford dropped the ball on things) and answered questions quickly.

I talked with the Sales manager a couple times in person. They stuck to our original deal (MSRP with only the standard Doc fee). He did state that if you walked in off the street looking for one, you'd see ADM, but Reservation holder deals would be honored. I've got no problem with people jumping the line paying for the privilege.

Delivery was smooth. The whole team there is/was very excited about the Roll out. I've already used my complimentary first oil change, pretty sure all the Techs working that day helped out.

Commentary: As with any major purchase, knowledge is your best friend. EVERYTHIING is a negotiation so have a plan, stick to it, and be aware of the Market. This forum was a great help. I could have bought from a distant dealer and "saved" a couple grand, but to me paying a local dealer MSRP and having a good relationship with them was the path I chose.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Two River Ford in Mt Juliet. Just outside Nashville. Whole process was clear and easy. No surprises. Paid invoice for mine.

Drove up from Atlanta to do business with them. Will do business with them in the future. Without hesitation.

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Two River Ford in Mt Juliet. Just outside Nashville. Whole process was clear and easy. No surprises. Paid invoice for mine.

Drove up from Atlanta to do business with them. Will do business with them in the future. Without hesitation.
Is that cheaper than Xplan?

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LIthia Springs Ford just west of Atlanta. MSRP is current offer (plus tax and doc fees) pricing and no issues or surprises. Chad Simmons (my sales rep) was fantastic.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Priority Ford in Norfolk VA sells their custom orders at MSRP. Talk to Nathan (older salesman) or Dionne (Internet sales manager).

only dealer stock has markup at the moment.

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Homer Skelton Ford in Olive Branch Mississippi. Unbelievably honest

agl843

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 128i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered from Jones Ford in North Charleston, SC on October 15, 2021. Received my build date last week (2/7). They have been absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Mike Kane has been a joy to work with. He answers my emails and text promptly. From the very beginning, he has been adamant that I will pay MSRP and not a penny more. He verified that again today. If you have not placed an order yet or want to transfer your order, I would absolutely give Mike a call.

2022 Wildtrak - Race Red - Sasquatch - LUX Package - Soft Top - Tow Package

Leviathon133

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any updates to the list? Currently on the hunt

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mullinax Mobile was awesome throughout the whole process. They honored x plan for my early reservation but will do MSRP on new orders. No funny business and easy transaction.

Leviathon133

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mullinax Mobile was awesome throughout the whole process. They honored x plan for my early reservation but will do MSRP on new orders. No funny business and easy transaction.
They seem to be pretty solid on new orders, in stock stuff ehhh not to sure yet

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, good luck finding stock or a dealer not marking up. Unfortunately just the market these days.

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke with Woody Anderson today in Huntsville, AL. Ben removed my tow package in an attempt to get a build date, confirmed X Plan, & a $500 accessory credit.

Macho

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SR Tacoma, 97 FJ80
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Akins Ford in Winder Georgia. Kris Wall handles all the Bronco orders. Paid MSRP, no funny business, even refunded my 100$ deposit that I'd forgotten to include in the invoice after the fact. Plus Wild Willies in house custom shop put the new tires and running boards on. Good quick service.
Sponsored