Sponsored

Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Planet Ford on I45 in Spring. Got it for MSRP, no games, no pressure. Added on maintenance and 100k mile warranty and bought a couple of accessories, but I knew I'd want to do that anyways.
Second the recommendation for Planet Ford I-45 in Spring. I was an original order and they never pressured me and honored a below MSRP price.
Sponsored

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Leif Johnson Ford in Austin is charging me $15,000 over MSRP on my golden ticket Raptor. Don't know if they are doing this to any other buyer.

clark griswold

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know how/if you can identify which local dealers have the most Bronco allocations?

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just took delivery from Grapevine Ford! Jollin was my salesperson, and she was fantastic! Highly, highly recommend!

Ramboy85

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills. No markups!

Sponsored

Meraki Hammocks

Big Bend
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr 2.3l 7 speed Big Bend Cactus Gray Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stanley Ford in McGregor. No markup. Top level service. Kai was my salesman.

ElPasoBronc

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought mine at Shamaley Ford in El Paso Texas back in November 2021. No markup. They did try the nitrogen, tint, and some other thing but I just refused it firmly and we moved on with the process.

RWall

Big Bend
First Name
Rachelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered my mine in January from Mak Haik, I got the email from Ford this morning that it's been shipped. I was told there is no mark up, so fingers crossed. They have been great to work with. I just walked in and placed the order. The original sales guy is no longer there and the woman that took over my order emailed me to let me know that she was my new contact.

buda-bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bill Fick Ford was awesome. No additional fees or bull. Delivered to the house for free. Second vehicle from this dealership and they are great.
Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 0E12123F-2844-4FFC-A15A-5D40DB01B431

Mikerkelly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 20220923_120048

I picked mine up last week from Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels. Ordered back in February. I was surprised I got it so quickly and had a great experience with the dealership. Paid MSRP. Highly recommend this dealership, it's actually my 3rd vehicle purchase from them.

Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bert Ogden in Lyford. Drove by and saw it on the lot. Bought it the next day! MSRP, staff was easy to work with.
Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 95667EAF-96E6-4BB0-9DAC-EAAD00E0B838

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just took delivery from Grapevine Ford! Jollin was my salesperson, and she was fantastic! Highly, highly recommend!
Huh... Grapevine Ford told me that every car they sell has to have Lojack and window tint. Part of the deal when you do business there. Mine hasn't come in yet so we'll see what happens. Lojack? Really?

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 95667EAF-96E6-4BB0-9DAC-EAAD00E0B838

I picked mine up last week from Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels. Ordered back in February. I was surprised I got it so quickly and had a great experience with the dealership. Paid MSRP. Highly recommend this dealership, it's actually my 3rd vehicle purchase from them.
Who was your salesperson? My wife wants to order a '23 when they open up for new orders and my dealership is now saying that they'll sell at MSRP, but you have to add in tint, protection package, etc. When I asked, they said "well everyone else is doing it, so we are, too." No way I'm paying for the extra high margin BS, so they'll lose an easy sale. We're in NB all the time, so Bluebonnet is an easy option for us.

Mikerkelly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who was your salesperson? My wife wants to order a '23 when they open up for new orders and my dealership is now saying that they'll sell at MSRP, but you have to add in tint, protection package, etc. When I asked, they said "well everyone else is doing it, so we are, too." No way I'm paying for the extra high margin BS, so they'll lose an easy sale. We're in NB all the time, so Bluebonnet is an easy option for us.
Dustin Seifert

First Name
Marcelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco, 22 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 91EE2E2C-9948-42C1-BDC7-9E0AF6A8C579

I picked mine up at AutoNation Ford Katy in November of last year. They honored Ford’s price guarantee. My salesperson is Michael Munevar, who provided white glove service that continues even after delivery. Finance was also great offering no pressure options. I got the extended warranty and service package and will be using them for accessories and mods as needed. I highly recommend these guys
Sponsored