Sponsored

Hi just bought my first Bronco and I would like to change my door handles to matte black. Everywhere I look it is always gloss black. Info please

BroncoGirl70

Outer Banks
First Name
Iris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi, just got my first Bronco. I’m looking to change my door handles to matte black not gloss black. Does anyone know where I can order matte black door handles. Thanks
Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have 3 from my 2 door that I switched out for color matching. All are the passive entry version. DM if interested.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 3 from my 2 door that I switched out for color matching. All are the passive entry version. DM if interested.
Which ones did you buy? I've eyeballed the ones at LeathalPerformance, but wasn't sure if they reputable.

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which ones did you buy? I've eyeballed the ones at LeathalPerformance, but wasn't sure if they reputable.
BFN Truck shop [email protected]. They do awesome work. I have gotten the door handles. custom painted my aftermarket side view mirror covers, rear ford emblem and the Bronco emblem. He runs about 30 days on ordering etc. I am very happy.

Sponsored

Hberg

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, just got my first Bronco. I’m looking to change my door handles to matte black not gloss black. Does anyone know where I can order matte black door handles. Thanks
I removed the five stock handles on my 2024 Wildtrak as soon as I picked it up from the dealer last month and replaced them with a body color matched set. The front handles are equipped with the intelligent access feature.

I’m new to the forum and don’t know what the etiquette is as far as buying and selling, but you can have them cheap if you want.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I removed the five stock handles on my 2024 Wildtrak as soon as I picked it up from the dealer last month and replaced them with a body color matched set. The front handles are equipped with the intelligent access feature.

I’m new to the forum and don’t know what the etiquette is as far as buying and selling, but you can have them cheap if you want.
How difficult was it removing those door handles? I'm thinking about installing a fingerprint scanner in place of the door handle key lock on my Bronco this summer, and am wondering was it a pain to remove/install the driver door handle. (fyi, I don't have the intelligent access feature.)

ecasazza

Black Diamond
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot, Avalon, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let me know if you want to sell your gloss black handles. DM me

Hberg

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How difficult was it removing those door handles? I'm thinking about installing a fingerprint scanner in place of the door handle key lock on my Bronco this summer, and am wondering was it a pain to remove/install the driver door handle. (fyi, I don't have the intelligent access feature.)
I took the truck right to a custom shop to get some work done. They removed all of the handles in order to wrap it. Although I didn’t remove or install any of them myself, I did watch the guy do it and it didn’t look difficult.
Sponsored