First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My bronco big bend 4dr 2023 makes a hissing noise and a boiling kind of sound soon after being turned off. It only happens when I run the A/C during my drive and then when I park and turn off the car it hisses likes it’s releasing pressure and I hear a boiling or bulging noise. It also leaks fluid when this happens. Haven’t pinpointed where the leak comes from and I’m not sure if this is just condensation or something else from the A/C system.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My bronco big bend 4dr 2023 makes a hissing noise and a boiling kind of sound soon after being turned off. It only happens when I run the A/C during my drive and then when I park and turn off the car it hisses likes it’s releasing pressure and I hear a boiling or bulging noise. It also leaks fluid when this happens. Haven’t pinpointed where the leak comes from and I’m not sure if this is just condensation or something else from the A/C system.
Good morning! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this noise concern? Thank you!

emilyb

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good morning! Were you able to find out what was happening? I was able to catch the sound on video this weekend, but my 2023 Big Bend (225 miles) is at the dealership now and they haven't been able to find anything.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good morning! Were you able to find out what was happening? I was able to catch the sound on video this weekend, but my 2023 Big Bend (225 miles) is at the dealership now and they haven't been able to find anything.
Hi there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ignore the ford bot... Its normal when running ac in the summer time. The condensation drips onto the exhaust. Mine has been sizzling like bennihana lately with 100+ degree temps.

emilyb

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks! I am glad I took it in the shop, as they found the transmission pan gasket was actually leaking already. Take a listen to the attached video. This is the sound that repeated about 5 times… sound like yours?

Sponsored