Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ML 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi,

I'm hearing this hissing noise every time I turn on the engine and continues to go during the drive. It only stops when the engine is turned off. I just picked up the my bronco from dealership today, didn't notice it when I was at the dealer location.

Anybody having a similar issue, or any idea what could be causing this sound? I'm planning on calling the dealership, but I don't know what to expect.

Thank you for any comments/input.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi,

I'm hearing this hissing noise every time I turn on the engine and continues to go during the drive. It only stops when the engine is turned off. I just picked up the my bronco from dealership today, didn't notice it when I was at the dealer location.

Anybody having a similar issue, or any idea what could be causing this sound? I'm planning on calling the dealership, but I don't know what to expect.

Thank you for any comments/input.
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this noise concern. Thanks!

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you hear it especially loud when accelerating?

Check to see if the rubber plug on the engi e firewall is missing. It's in the engine bay, driverside firewall.

20211111_093933.jpg

OP
OP
Shronco

Shronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ML 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this noise concern. Thanks!
I just sent a message, Thank you and I appreciate it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shronco

Shronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ML 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you hear it especially loud when accelerating?
No, the noise is clearly heard as soon as the engine is turned on, I don't even have to drive the car. In fact when I drive, I hear it lesser as I guess because of other driving noise.
Sponsored