Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have reached out to Relations Race Wheels to see if they plan to offer sliders for the Bronco. If anyone here has run these on another vehicle and would care to comment on the quality level and their experience with them, that would be great.

They are offered for the ranger and they look really good! If anyone wants to assist me with the full court press, please feel free. If I hear back from them I will let you all know.

Here’s what they offer for the ranger for reference:
https://www.relationsracewheels.com...er-bolt-on-rock-sliders?variant=3925477477589

It’d be great to get them on here as a sponsor.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll pass... but hope it works out for you.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are nice. I'd consider getting them. They're pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. I posted a picture of the kind of sliders i want before and they look almost identical.

Checks all the boxes! I really like the first line. Actual strength claims!
  • Extremely stout rock sliders can be lifted with a hi-lift jack at any point.
  • Integrate kick out pushes your rear out from rocks rather than a tire catching
  • Protects against door dings
  • CAD designed mounting plate mounts utilizing all the strongest OEM pickup points on the frame. Absolutely NO drilling is required.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have reached out to Relations Race Wheels to see if they plan to offer sliders for the Bronco. If anyone here has run these on another vehicle and would care to comment on the quality level and their experience with them, that would be great.

They are offered for the ranger and they look really good! If anyone wants to assist me with the full court press, please feel free. If I hear back from them I will let you all know.

https://www.relationsracewheels.com...er-bolt-on-rock-sliders?variant=3925477477589

Do you know if those are frame or body mounted?

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those look nice. Thanks for sharing!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are the exact sliders I'll get if I keep my Ranger Tremor, so if they come out for Bronco.. Saw them in person and they are stout.. Sharp looking as well.

The Ranger Tremor has one major flaw from the factory.. The god forsaken steps. I catch them on EVERYTHING.

CF39C3FA-03E1-45C5-BE91-A99FC2EB3872.jpeg

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Following along, exactly what I'm looking for

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay so heard back from RRW, they mentioned they will be offering their wheels for the Bronco in the near future but no specific timeline is available right now given supply chain challenges.

For the sliders, they will need an actual Bronco to be able to get them fabbed. I’m not sure if anyone on here is near El Monte, CA but until they can get one, it’s a no-go.

They offer group buys for the Tacoma sliders and I’m sure if we brought them enough interested they would be willing to set something up for the Bronco crowd.
Sponsored