First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport & 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I took delivery of A Bronco on Saturday. Notice, I said “A Bronco.” So on 07/20/20 , I reserved a 4 door Wildtrak with a local dealership outside of Columbus in Ohio. On 10/20/21 I received a call from my dealership stating I would not be getting a 2021 and “we” needed to convert my reservation to a 2022. Naturally I wanted to know what the changers were to the new model and after being advised, I decided to build a Badlands instead. Built the vehicle specked out with plenty of windows xtra lighting and sticker came to about $68,000.

On 04/07/21 I received an email from Ford (not the dealership) congratulating me on my Wildtrak order with my reservation number. Obviously I was shocked considering I changed my order to the Badlands. Yep, you guessed it Bronco lovers, the dealership failed to convert the order and place it for a stock race red Wildtrak. I called them on the carpet about it and eventually they admitted it was their fault after being all to eager to keep the Wildtrak and seek it someone else. I basically got a ,”whoops, yeah we did that.” I had absolutely no recourse. Take the one I didn’t build with nothing on it that I wanted and the wrong color … or nothing. So after waiting 20 months I took delivery of A Bronco. So pissed. So tired of dealerships not being held accountable. Ford and it’s dealerships are so disconnected I got an email from Ford 4 days after I had Possession of the vehicle stating my vehicle was built and they would let me know when it shipped. WTF? I will most likely be selling it soon for its not what I ordered and if I can make a profit, I will; I believe I’ve earned it!!

FBA57053-DE06-49EE-822F-B9A00802203E.jpeg

7FFD5959-CDD4-407D-B548-CDC93C5D00D8.jpeg
Par for the course. I have been waiting nearly 2 years, got a dealer transfer and the new dealer can't put the order in until FMC puts them in "cue", which after 4 months no one has been able to do!! What a cluster. Thats what being a loyal Ford buyer gets you...nada!
Sponsored

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I took delivery of A Bronco on Saturday. Notice, I said “A Bronco.” So on 07/20/20 , I reserved a 4 door Wildtrak with a local dealership outside of Columbus in Ohio. On 10/20/21 I received a call from my dealership stating I would not be getting a 2021 and “we” needed to convert my reservation to a 2022. Naturally I wanted to know what the changers were to the new model and after being advised, I decided to build a Badlands instead. Built the vehicle specked out with plenty of windows xtra lighting and sticker came to about $68,000.

On 04/07/21 I received an email from Ford (not the dealership) congratulating me on my Wildtrak order with my reservation number. Obviously I was shocked considering I changed my order to the Badlands. Yep, you guessed it Bronco lovers, the dealership failed to convert the order and place it for a stock race red Wildtrak. I called them on the carpet about it and eventually they admitted it was their fault after being all to eager to keep the Wildtrak and seek it someone else. I basically got a ,”whoops, yeah we did that.” I had absolutely no recourse. Take the one I didn’t build with nothing on it that I wanted and the wrong color … or nothing. So after waiting 20 months I took delivery of A Bronco. So pissed. So tired of dealerships not being held accountable. Ford and it’s dealerships are so disconnected I got an email from Ford 4 days after I had Possession of the vehicle stating my vehicle was built and they would let me know when it shipped. WTF? I will most likely be selling it soon for its not what I ordered and if I can make a profit, I will; I believe I’ve earned it!!

FBA57053-DE06-49EE-822F-B9A00802203E.jpeg

7FFD5959-CDD4-407D-B548-CDC93C5D00D8.jpeg
I don't envy your problem, but I have to say the red in your picture on my monitor looks incredible. I traded a Rock Lobster Wrangler and purchased a Cyber Orange because the Red on the website didn't look so hot.

Good Luck with whatever you end up doing. No sway bar disconnect on the Wildtrak though. I love my loaded Badlands so far.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Must be "Horrifying" to have to take home a sweet race red Wildtrak. Hope you pull thru ok!

BrandoBD

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some people’s idea of horror story is different than mine I guess.

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It wouldn’t happen to be a dealer on US 33 that begins with an R? Nothing they do surprises me.
I bought mine from that dealership and had no issues at all. This is the third vehicle I've bought from there.
Sponsored