First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I took delivery of A Bronco on Saturday. Notice, I said “A Bronco.” So on 07/20/20 , I reserved a 4 door Wildtrak with a local dealership outside of Columbus in Ohio. On 10/20/21 I received a call from my dealership stating I would not be getting a 2021 and “we” needed to convert my reservation to a 2022. Naturally I wanted to know what the changers were to the new model and after being advised, I decided to build a Badlands instead. Built the vehicle specked out with plenty of windows xtra lighting and sticker came to about $68,000.

On 04/07/21 I received an email from Ford (not the dealership) congratulating me on my Wildtrak order with my reservation number. Obviously I was shocked considering I changed my order to the Badlands. Yep, you guessed it Bronco lovers, the dealership failed to convert the order and place it for a stock race red Wildtrak. I called them on the carpet about it and eventually they admitted it was their fault after being all to eager to keep the Wildtrak and seek it someone else. I basically got a ,”whoops, yeah we did that.” I had absolutely no recourse. Take the one I didn’t build with nothing on it that I wanted and the wrong color … or nothing. So after waiting 20 months I took delivery of A Bronco. So pissed. So tired of dealerships not being held accountable. Ford and it’s dealerships are so disconnected I got an email from Ford 4 days after I had Possession of the vehicle stating my vehicle was built and they would let me know when it shipped. WTF? I will most likely be selling it soon for its not what I ordered and if I can make a profit, I will; I believe I’ve earned it!!

FBA57053-DE06-49EE-822F-B9A00802203E.jpeg

7FFD5959-CDD4-407D-B548-CDC93C5D00D8.jpeg
Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear this.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wildtrak Guy

Wildtrak Guy

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks pretty bad ass. I assume you didn’t end up paying an MSRP of 68k for that, more like $53k?

You could do a lot of things to that Bronco with $15k
correct. Paid about $53 for the Wildtrak but the Badlands build went up to $68 with tax 🥲

Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

There is nothing wrong with a race red wildtrak w/ a mid package. If you need to over compensate for anything, just show everyone the picture of it in front of that nice house. I would hate to be stuck with either of those 2 things.:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored