Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wondering if I should drive to Pearland again...
It's a long drive. It's a shame your dealership can't answer simple questions.
Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my salesman, It's actually there! He was driving it to service to let them take a look and see what they can do to get the airbag issue resolved! He's putting the rush on it!
Ford Bronco Houston Area member Roll Call! D7867F10-AA09-4353-B568-33CD13120449
Ford Bronco Houston Area member Roll Call! Resized_Resized_20211007_145659

OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my salesman, It's actually there! He was driving it to service to let them take a look and see what they can do to get the airbag issue resolved! He's putting the rush on it!
She's beautiful! Has to be hard especially when the weather is so nice. Keep us posted on what happens.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I asked if they had got their delivery for the day, and not a peep since.

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm wo
Same for me, I am working with Pedro. Should we be concerned about "market adjustment" pricing when our OB arrives?
I wouldn't be concerned about ADM, but after how rudely Pedro talked to my other half this afternoon I would ask to do business with someone else there. He does not like you to e-mail him with questions, when and if he responds it will be 3 days to a week later. I am calling the GM tomorrow to tell him I do not even want to see Pedro when I come in. He also hinted that even if my truck came in tomorrow he would send the PDI guy home early and I would have to wait till next week to get it.

CGore92207

Black Diamond
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@SpringTXOR that’s crazy! If he doesn’t want to do his job as a salesman then maybe he needs to look for employment elsewhere. Surely he doesn’t even have the authority to send the PDI guy home.

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a long drive. It's a shame your dealership can't answer simple questions.
I'm wo

I wouldn't be concerned about ADM, but after how rudely Pedro talked to my other half this afternoon I would ask to do business with someone else there. He does not like you to e-mail him with questions, when and if he responds it will be 3 days to a week later. I am calling the GM tomorrow to tell him I do not even want to see Pedro when I come in. He also hinted that even if my truck came in tomorrow he would send the PDI guy home early and I would have to wait till next week to get it.
Picked up my Badlands from Planet Ford in Spring this evening. They were great. Honored our pricing agreement and made the transaction very easy.
Ill have t go back to take care of a nick and small scratch on te paint and while there will get all
Ford Bronco Houston Area member Roll Call! IMG_6667
the windows tinted.

I've only driven about 10 miles so far but I'm favorably impressed. The hardtop doesn't rattle or make any noise and the sound deadening doesn't appear to shed as I saw in the original tops. Ride is smooth on city streets and highway and the cameras make parking in a garage very easy and predictable. The stereo speakers are more than adequate for me though I'm no audiophile and haven't pushed them yet.

Again, I only drove it home so this is an initial impression.

OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picked up my Badlands from Planet Ford in Spring this evening. They were great. Honored our pricing agreement and made the transaction very easy.
Ill have t go back to take care of a nick and small scratch on te paint and while there will get all
the windows tinted.

I've only driven about 10 miles so far but I'm favorably impressed. The hardtop doesn't rattle or make any noise and the sound deadening doesn't appear to shed as I saw in the original tops. Ride is smooth on city streets and highway and the cameras make parking in a garage very easy and predictable. The stereo speakers are more than adequate for me though I'm no audiophile and haven't pushed them yet.

Congratulations. She's pretty. Hopefully some of us get freed soon! LOL

Sponsored
OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the windows tinted.

Congratulations, wish I would have gone with them. They are actually just across the interstate from my store, so it would have been a lot closer too. Maybe today is the day!

OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model