Sponsored

How did you get your private offer certificate number???

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
For ‘22 yes but not how it works for ‘23.
Mr. BigHoof..ha ha ...What is the procedure for 23? My dealer is acting ignorant ..never heard of a private offer or price protection !...
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mr. BigHoof..ha ha ...What is the procedure for 23? My dealer is acting ignorant ..never heard of a private offer or price protection !...
Dealer or salesman? Who at the dealership are you talking to?

Big dealership or small?

Do your research if you’re eligible and would like to possibly save a couple grand. Up to you. It doesn’t cost the dealership anything, this comes from Ford.

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer or salesman? Who at the dealership are you talking to?

Big dealership or small?

Do your research if you’re eligible and would like to possibly save a couple grand. Up to you. It doesn’t cost the dealership anything, this comes from Ford.
Tiny vermont dealership...every thing is being relayed thru the Salesman.. And they deny all knowledge of the 100 bucks down payment..saying that went to Ford..

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was delivered last Monday, reserve 7/18/20. My 22’ And I have been waiting on my price protection certificate number ever since. After providing dealership with the information of what they need to do, yesterday they said they are working on it. I guess they thought I would let it go.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called the Bronco Support line today, and they gave me my Private Offer (price protection), certificate number. Just had to provide my order number and the dealer's Sales Code, both of which are on your DORA.

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I purchased my Black Diamond SAS mid about a month ago. Certificate for $800 off pre-loaded and they applied. Agreed upon term was, once sale complete between dealership and FoMoCo dealer would cut me a check for $1899. They followed through. Holding it in my hand right now. Took about 3 weeks.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
UPdate......Called several different Ford customer service lines and my Private Offer certificate is not there, linked to my name. Received help from someone on the board that ran my info and also confirmed that my certificate is not there. Ordered a 4 door outer banks on 12/8/21. Got pushed to 2023. Switched my order to a 2 door Heritage edition. I'm scheduled for production week of 3/27. According to Ford's website, I'm due $2595 for the 2023 model year transition private offer. Went to the dealership today and sat down with the sales manager. He claimed to have no idea about these "private offers." We went through my file. All the correct info was there. All my order dates, name, address, phone number, email....all correct. My COVP was complete and I have a COVP number. I had to show him the Ford website that details the transition private offer amounts and he agrees that I am due the $2595. No, I'm not sure why I have to show these things to the sales manager. He is now in the process of contacting his Ford Rep to get my certificate issued. I'll keep you updated.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tiny vermont dealership...every thing is being relayed thru the Salesman.. And they deny all knowledge of the 100 bucks down payment..saying that went to Ford..
If that was me I’m getting an audience with the sales manager asap with as much information as you need. If that goes no where then Ford is getting a call.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPdate......Called several different Ford customer service lines and my Private Offer certificate is not there, linked to my name. Received help from someone on the board that ran my info and also confirmed that my certificate is not there. Ordered a 4 door outer banks on 12/8/21. Got pushed to 2023. Switched my order to a 2 door Heritage edition. I'm scheduled for production week of 3/27. According to Ford's website, I'm due $2595 for the 2023 model year transition private offer. Went to the dealership today and sat down with the sales manager. He claimed to have no idea about these "private offers." We went through my file. All the correct info was there. All my order dates, name, address, phone number, email....all correct. My COVP was complete and I have a COVP number. I had to show him the Ford website that details the transition private offer amounts and he agrees that I am due the $2595. No, I'm not sure why I have to show these things to the sales manager. He is now in the process of contacting his Ford Rep to get my certificate issued. I'll keep you updated.
Regional Rep should get this sorted out. With production that far out… plus shipping, you have plenty of time. Plenty!

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And they deny all knowledge of the 100 bucks down payment..saying that went to Ford..
Pull your credit card statement from when you made your reservation and it will show the dealership name and $100 debit.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regional Rep should get this sorted out. With production that far out… plus shipping, you have plenty of time. Plenty!
Mines sitting at dealership, one week now waiting on this to be sorted out. 7/18/20 reservation. I would suggest everybody start this process as early as you can.

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. People are inherently lazy.
2. Generally, car sales people are clueless of the product they are selling.
3. Often, car sales people are bald faced liars, dishonest, and scammers.
4. Many times, car sales people don't give a single F___ about you, and your situation.
5. Sometimes, car sales people are Canadian.

Your sales team might be all 4 of the above, and you will need to walk them across the finish line. If they are all 5, then you're probably F****d.

/Stay Pumped/

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. People are inherently lazy.
2. Generally, car sales people are clueless of the product they are selling.
3. Often, car sales people are bald faced liars, dishonest, and scammers.
4. Many times, car sales people don't give a single F___ about you, and your situation.
5. Sometimes, car sales people are Canadian.

Your sales team might be all 4 of the above, and you will need to walk them across the finish line. If they are all 5, then you're probably F****d.

/Stay Pumped/
I mean, generally you are not wrong. That is why I stay on top of my dealer at every step.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having read multiple threads on this subject and now (unfortunately) from personal experience, my take is this: if your certificate number(s) is in the system as it should be, then Dealers, Ford Marketing, possibly Ford Customer Support have no trouble finding it. In the many cases where something has gone wrong, however, it's difficult to say where to turn or who is responsible for fixing the problem.
Sponsored