Sponsored

How do y’all clean the dirt/mud from the inside of bronco?

Trevorwallace

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spray mine out with a hose all the time and use the floor plugs. I have the marine grade Vinyl. Definitely do not directly spray anything on the dash it’s easy enough to clean properly with a wet cloth only takes about 15 minutes. I haven’t had any problems at all. I also bought the bronco to use as a truck not a show piece so if I get a problem and have to fix it I won’t be too upset. How you choose to clean depends on your risk threshold I guess.
Sponsored

Badland-Mansquatch-ATX

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL, Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in between…after a day out (see my profile pic) I had a layer of dust inside AND the outside covered with mud. Step 1 was to vacuum and wipe down the seats, dash and upper surfaces with spray bottle of water for first pass. Step 2 was to use a hose on the washout floors, but with some caution to keep from spraying everything while guiding muddy water to the drain plugs. Step 3 was to power wash the under carriage, tires and some surfaces. At that point it was close enough to put everything back on and take it to the local full-service car wash. 😉

I think I did my own touch up at home with the 303. It was a lot of work, but sure was fun!

Last edited:

jayson

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BlackDiamond SAS 4DR HT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have had my hardtop off for several weeks now and have been caught in rainstorms and a good several inches of water still on my interior: dripping out of my bar, sunvisors, and even on the dash, and so far (knocking)no issues.

that said, I would avoid getting water In Your head unit/infotainment as it did create a water spot that lasted about a week but that was caused by me dumping a pool of water collected from a water proof canvas top I added.
Sponsored