Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

....Great story of a great friend. The image of Jackson snuggled up in the blanket as you pan out to the Bronco - that got me, hard. Be ready for the smiles, they'll come. I've had to make the same decision twice now in the last 4 years....this video encourages me to do it all over because of the memories you have shown me I had forgotten. Great narration, great sharing of Jackson's life. I thank you. He was a good boy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

....Great story of a great friend. The image of Jackson snuggled up in the blanket as you pan out to the Bronco - that got me, hard. Be ready for the smiles, they'll come. I've had to make the same decision twice now in the last 4 years....this video encourages me to do it all over because of the memories you have shown me I had forgotten. Great narration, great sharing of Jackson's life. I thank you. He was a good boy.
Thanks Alan....
Some people can't do it any longer... My sister stopped adopting dogs because of dealing with putting them to rest. It became too much and too often for her...
I'll be ready for my next dog some time....

Alan_TN

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks Alan....
Some people can't do it any longer... My sister stopped adopting dogs because of dealing with putting them to rest. It became too much and too often for her...
I'll be ready for my next dog some time....
My two dogs came to rest in the same year, four years ago. They needed attention within 3 months of each other....I miss them both and your video reminds me of that beyond the norm.

Sisco and Jasper, running with Jackson!

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So Sorry for your loss brother. I l know firsthand how hard this is. I honestly can't even watch the video. I will be saying a prayer for him and know that they are all in a much better place. A friend once told me that the reason Dogs have a much shorter lifespan than humans is because they find Love so much sooner, the unconditional kind - and it is us that give it to them, as you did for Red. He knew that. He gave it back in spades. And you will both see each other again someday. And It's okay to love another. He would want you to ❤

Sponsored

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lost my 14 year oil boxer in September last year before I got my Bronco in December. His ashes took the first ride with me from the dealership. It is hard and i still miss miss him but recently got a boxer pit mix that I swear has some of Rocky's spirit.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just don't know. Sorry for you and the pup.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have always tried to make their last days their, treats, walks for those that could...in the woods, lakes....be with them in the Vet office. All my dogs have been cremated and in cans lined up on m desk. They are going with me when I go....

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"I'm not crying... you're crying".
Condolences on the lass of your buddy.
Dogs are better than we deserve...

Sponsored

Grift3r

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some of you have probably seen my posts here to my YouTube channel. Adventuring to Ontario Crownland with my faithful dog, Red. Some of you might of noticed my last trip in the fall didn't include my dog 😔

This video was from the summer... It was incredibly difficult editing the footage so I kept putting it off, but I finally put it together... a bit of a special send off and tribute for my dog...

I hope you enjoy it

Im not crying, youre crying! SHUT UP!

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some of you have probably seen my posts here to my YouTube channel. Adventuring to Ontario Crownland with my faithful dog, Red. Some of you might of noticed my last trip in the fall didn't include my dog 😔

This video was from the summer... It was incredibly difficult editing the footage so I kept putting it off, but I finally put it together... a bit of a special send off and tribute for my dog...

I hope you enjoy it

I'm crying at work. Absolutely one of the best tributes I've ever seen. When I had to finally let my German Shepard go, I kept her collar on my rear view mirror for two years, until I finally got my Bronco and I knew it was time to put her collar with her ashes in my house. I too made a tribute video for my girl, and used the song from a friend of mine called "Carry Me Home" by the Sweeplings. Anytime I hear that song, I tear up thinking of my girl.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm crying at work. Absolutely one of the best tributes I've ever seen. When I had to finally let my German Shepard go, I kept her collar on my rear view mirror for two years, until I finally got my Bronco and I knew it was time to put her collar with her ashes in my house. I too made a tribute video for my girl, and used the song from a friend of mine called "Carry Me Home" by the Sweeplings. Anytime I hear that song, I tear up thinking of my girl.
Thanks for the reply... I think it was somewhat helpful to go thru with making and editing the video, despite how difficult it was. I miss him terribly still...
When I watch my vid and THAT music starts, I start tearing up. 😔

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video and way to pay tribute to your friend.

I definitely teared up at the end. It hit close to home for me as I almost had to put down my cat of nearly 16 years. Thankfully he's had a miracle type recovery so get more time with him. But I was pretty wrecked for a few weeks.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Sponsored