Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What a wonderful memorial and remembrance to Jackson, I'm sure this was hard to put it together, my condolences. They complete families and fill so many "buckets" in our lives!

Thank you for sharing this.

These are my first two dogs, I'll be a wreck when they are gone.

Ford Bronco How do you say goodbye to your dog....? Jackson's Last Bronco Trip (The Return North) IMG_8135
Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A wonderful tribute. I've been there a couple of times myself, most difficult decision I ever had to make.

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some of you have probably seen my posts here to my YouTube channel. Adventuring to Ontario Crownland with my faithful dog, Red. Some of you might of noticed my last trip in the fall didn't include my dog 😔

This video was from the summer... It was incredibly difficult editing the footage so I kept putting it off, but I finally put it together... a bit of a special send off and tribute for my dog...

I hope you enjoy it

We lost our Dewey Dog 2 summers ago, at the height of Covid. We still haven't recovered. Went to vet and stayed with him and talked to him and held his paw when he passed. I've read that it is very important for the dog to know that he is not alone in his last moments. Been wanting to get another dog since but undergoing major construction and other disruptions. I want this next dog to be MY dog, not my wife's dog. I loved Dewey but he only had one master,...his Mommie.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saying goodbye is hardest part about owning a dog. My heart goes out to you.

If only I could find somebody who loves me like my dog...
ZG9nKzcuSlBH.jpg
Sponsored