Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any resolution on this? Are you still getting chatter and vibration? I ask because I’m now getting it as well in Sport. Interestingly this also occurred only post-lift for me too- BUT - I used perch collars so there was no alteration to suspension geometry as had been discussed in this thread.

I thought perhaps it was the 37s input on because it wasn’t doing this after the lift only after the tires did I notice it. Are you running larger tires?

Very interested to know the current statues of your
You have a WT, the stock SAS tires are 55 lbs. each (super light for a tire that's 34.4" diameter). Depending on what 37s you went with, there is likely a huge difference in rotating mass. My 37" Trail Grapplers weigh 89 lbs. each. You're gonna get some big changes in feel.
Sponsored

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You have a WT, the stock SAS tires are 55 lbs. each (super light for a tire that's 34.4" diameter). Depending on what 37s you went with, there is likely a huge difference in rotating mass. My 37" Trail Grapplers weigh 89 lbs. each. You're gonna get some big changes in feel.
Agreed… I went with Falken ATW3s in 37/12.5/17. They only weight 74 lbs each. So not as dramatic as your TGs for sure but I certainly expect some alteration. That said I could honestly careless as long as I’m not fucking up the drive train by failing to address a significant problem or one in the making. Other than this singular issue (and a mild hit to MOG of course) I would do the perch collars on 37s 10/10 times over again.