NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
That number is unlikely given the January production numbers that just came out, which listed Ranger production at 9800 for the entire month (and Rangers will share the MAP facility 50-50 with Broncos).
I don’t think there’s enough demand to build more Rangers, the Bronco demand is significantly higher and certainly will be that way for the foreseeable future.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Interesting, some mentioned a few dealers at 80% but your 50% seems closer to reality.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are building only one! It will belong to Mark Levine and be painted in a mystery green color with Navy Pier interior. 😂

Reactions: abe

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t think there’s enough demand to build more Rangers, the Bronco demand is significantly higher and certainly will be that way for the foreseeable future.
The other data point: if Ford could build 5500+ Broncos a week, allocations would have been more in the 60-70% range, as opposed to around 30% where they are today.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they built 99 in January and they keep at that pace, 1188.

Sponsored

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a thread talking about this. Based on daily numbers running non stop it would be a very high number with a 50/50 split with the ranger at the same output rate. But the F-150 is currently running into delays and that as we all know is Ford's favorite. So expect commodity to be the driving factor.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sold 787,000 F150's in 2020. They will build enough Broncos to fill the demand.
No they didn't. Not to be a dick, but this has been stated incorrectly multiple times and it isn't correct.

They sold 787k F-series trucks. They built (and sold) about 450k F-150 and about 300k Super Duty trucks. Those are all considered "F-Series" trucks and are included, together, in the annual sales figure.

Zenithon

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Dodge Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No way to really tell - As a former launch engineer I would throw a guess in there but COVID really makes it absolutely impossible to tell.

My assumption is absolute WORST CASE, continued apocalypse scenario would be 40,000 min in 2021

Again that is pure guess work because COVID has changed everything.
Having the opportunity of being quite a bit into the future from when this post was made, I would say that close to the WORST CASE has come to fruition. Given the currant status and knowing that many of the 2021 orders have been pushed off to 2022 already, I am very curious now as to how many 2021 Bronco's will be delivered.
Sponsored