Sponsored

How to move existing order to new dealer?

williamshafer

Black Diamond
First Name
William Shafer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've searched, but could not find, threads for moving an existing order to another dealer. I'm sure I have to contact Ford to do this. I know it's been discussed on here many times. Anyone have any more info on this? Thanks.
Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won't tell you it won't happen, but I'll tell you I submitted my request through Ford exactly 9 weeks ago tomorrow. I was told it would take 3-5 days. Nope!

I've spent hours on hold and talking to the Bronco Hotline people. They are very friendly, but they have no control over the process. Nope!

I've used Twitter to contact @mrlevine and @Ford Motor Company. The Ford account actually responded a few times. Weeks ago they said it would be done in 1-2 weeks. Nope!

My new dealer has tried to help. Nope!

I think you'll have better luck starting completely over again with a new order. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
williamshafer

williamshafer

Black Diamond
First Name
William Shafer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have an 18 page or so thread on the topic.

It is next to impossible. You can see it in my post history. LOTS of us tried.
Thanks. I'll look it up. Any info on cancelling? I know reservations can be cancelled online but what about existing orders?

OP
OP
williamshafer

williamshafer

Black Diamond
First Name
William Shafer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I won't tell you it won't happen, but I'll tell you I submitted my request through Ford exactly 9 weeks ago tomorrow. I was told it would take 3-5 days. Nope!

I've spent hours on hold and talking to the Bronco Hotline people. They are very friendly, but they have no control over the process. Nope!

I've used Twitter to contact @mrlevine and @Ford Motor Company. The Ford account actually responded a few times. Weeks ago they said it would be done in 1-2 weeks. Nope!

My new dealer has tried to help. Nope!

I think you'll have better luck starting completely over again with a new order. 🤷‍♂️
Thanks, I kinda figured. I've already ordered from another dealer and it's even scheduled. Now I just want to move or cancel the first order. I'm just trying to take away the allocation or sale from first dealer (not that it'll mean much).

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, I kinda figured. I've already ordered from another dealer and it's even scheduled. Now I just want to move or cancel the first order. I'm just trying to take away the allocation or sale from first dealer (not that it'll mean much).
I hate to say this, because I do like fairness and integrity, but there's not much you can do. Sometimes the bad guys win.
Sponsored