Sponsored

How to push back build date for 2022MY Bronco?

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Received email for build of 12/7. Forgive me but I would like a 22 at this point. Is there anything I can do to push back so I fall within the 22 year?
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you have a VIN then your only option will be to Order another one.

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I change my color?
No, unfortunately once a VIN is assigned, no changes can be made to the specifications of your order to my understanding.

The only way to hold your order was to 99 it until resubmitting your MY22 order after they open on Oct 13.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What exactly is wrong with your current build that makes you want a 22

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What exactly is wrong with your current build that makes you want a 22
12/7 build likely means I get it for Christmas or new yearā€™s. It instantly gets a year older. People go by year for resale, oh and of course mileage and condition but year is definitely a factor. Not torn up about it but if Iā€™m dropping this kinda cash I have preferences, worse delivery time in MN, I think so. Iā€™m not going to write some greatful saga about being able to get a productā€¦ Iā€™m buying a productā€¦ just want to make the best decision I can.

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, unfortunately once a VIN is assigned, no changes can be made to the specifications of your order to my understanding.

The only way to hold your order was to 99 it until resubmitting your MY22 order after they open on Oct 13.
Others on this forum have been able to change their color after the VIN has been assigned, but before the window sticker is issued. Supposedly color can be changed, but nothing else about the build can.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

refuse delivery and have the dealership order you a new one. then the dealership has new stock to sell... everyone wins... just ask the dealer to order one tomorrow and tell them you don't want the one scheduled... unless you got a really ugly color, the should be happy...

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

refuse delivery and have the dealership order you a new one. then the dealership has new stock to sell... everyone wins... just ask the dealer to order one tomorrow and tell them you don't want the one scheduled... unless you got a really ugly color, the should be happy...
Refuse delivery and ordering a new one means going to the back of the line. I'm guessing OP wants a 22 and wants it soon, but that's not an available option. Either you get it now or august+ unless you have the easy build bb soft top 2.3 auto no tow.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take delivery and sell it then when somebody doesn't want their 2022 buy it from dealer.

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know for a fact I could flip my Bronco for $20k over MSRP (not going to but don't think I'm not temped just a little). The thing is, I will have a fully loaded MIC Badlands Sasquatch in October. People are buying soft-tops at dealers for $10k over right now, but I don't think that will continue into next year...

My advice: If you have a hard-top coming, I think you could definitely flip it for a profit in January (maybe $10k over). If you u have a soft top I would probably just let it go, I don't think you'll be able to make money after you have to pay sales tax.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can change the color after VIN assignment but that is the only change you can make.

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I have a November 1st build week, is there any chance I can request the Eruption Green from MY22?

I know...I'm fucked.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I have a November 1st build week, is there any chance I can request the Eruption Green from MY22?

I know...I'm fucked.
Dunno why you asked a question you already know the answer to.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I know...I'm fucked.
Noā€¦It has been adamantly stated nothing from 2022 hits until 2022 production beginsā€¦.but you can always beg and plead.
Sponsored