Sponsored

How to push back build date for 2022MY Bronco?

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
12/7 build likely means I get it for Christmas or new year’s. It instantly gets a year older. People go by year for resale, oh and of course mileage and condition but year is definitely a factor. Not torn up about it but if I’m dropping this kinda cash I have preferences, worse delivery time in MN, I think so. I’m not going to write some greatful saga about being able to get a product… I’m buying a product… just want to make the best decision I can.
Exactly. Your preference. If you get a MY21 after New Year's day that's just ridiculous.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It really isn't going to matter regards to MY21 vs MY22. The 2021's are going to be relatively rare and the 2022's are going to be a new model year, it's going to be a wash generally... especially if you have an AMB or Rapid Red one, as those colors can't be had next year.

However, I understand why someone would decline to accept delivery of a 2021 this late in the game and don't think that it would be right to criticize them for not wanting to take delivery on the previous model year.