Sponsored

How Wide Is 2-Door Bronco Badlands Model With Mirrors?

OP
OP
GRB1959

GRB1959

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Single Owner? Stick?? 29K miles?!?! If that were an '01 Trans Am, it'd be $30K on the open market. I don't know Mustangs, so maybe it's not worth as much, but I have seen prices skyrocket on LS1 F bodies in the last 6 years. Make sure you do some research, and if you don't want to I'll happily give you 10K for that car ;)
Yes, it is a single owner 5-speed manual transmission. I will do a bit of research to determine the true value of my 2001 Mustang GT. It is sort of ironic that 10 years ago when I purchased my 2014 Ford Fiesta ST the buyers for the auto broker offered me $5K at that time to trade my Mustang GT in as part of the deal, but at that low of a price I just kept it in my extra garage stall and would drive it maybe once or twice a week.

So far I have gotten bids from CarMax and Carvana on the Mustang, but will not get a bid from the auto broker until we get much closer to my 2024 Badlands Bronco being delivered which I am guessing will be at least 6-9 months away.

I just did a quick lookup on Carfax for low mileage 2001 Mustang GT's and found that my car appears to be worth more than I initially thought.

https://www.carfax.com/Used-2001-Ford-Mustang-GT_x2598

Anyway, thanks for the input as it is appreciated.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you having someone order you a 24 when the ordering doesn’t open until near the end of August, don’t know if the manual will be available and the color choices could change.

OP
OP
GRB1959

GRB1959

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you having someone order you a 24 when the ordering doesn’t open until near the end of August, don’t know if the manual will be available and the color choices could change.
Our auto broker told us that the order bank is supposed to open in the second half of July 2023 for the 2024 models. When the order bank is officially opened then he will place the order for a 2024 model year Badlands Bronco.

Currently our auto broker has filled out a build sheet for a 2-door 2023 model year Badlands Bronco and sent all the appropriate information over to Ford. He told me that he should have something in the next couple of days regarding any details on the current order bank process but as of now we are in queue.

When the 2024 order bank opens or as soon as we can build a 2024 version we will build the 2024 version of our Bronco and our auto broker will let us know if there are any changes and we will have an opportunity to change the 2024 build if we want as soon as it becomes available to build before the order is placed

If a manual transmission is not available then our auto broker will not place the order. If 'Velocity Blue Metallic' is not available as an exterior color option then our auto broker will not place the order unless there is another color option that we decide will be a suitable replacement.

The lack of a manual transmission is a show stopper for us and if the 2024 Bronco 2-door models do not have a manual transmission available then my auto broker will not order a Bronco for us. That is sort of where we are at right now in the process.
Sponsored

Last edited: