Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If life was fair Ford would just send them out according to the time stamps ( and availability of parts). Of course Ford isn’t fair and as I always told my kids - life isn’t always fair.
Sponsored

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm getting an allocation, I'm first day, about 9:45 pm my dealer has a lot of B6G reservations ..I'm # 98 out of about 130 allocations at this dealer and not sure about total reservations.

Here at B6G we probably have the top of the top in first and second day reservations nationwide.
I would almost bet our second day reservations are right after midnight and all those members that ordered 2nd Broncos are even late hour first day reservations.

The way I understand this is, while the allocations from each dealer may all go into Ford on the same day as far as I know the time stamp still matters as far as build order at the factory. If your time stamp is the 10th best in the country and you ordered a Badlands. It's going to get built #10 or better as long as you are not ordering one of the options that will delay the build.

Hypothetically Ford may also have build runs that might make a difference as well.
What happens if your dealer’s allocation drops to say 85 due to low total order conversions? You could be out of luck, not likely but possible. That’s why the allocation factor doesn’t make sense for reservation holders. For dealer stock, yes. I’m probably not getting mine in 2021 anyway but seems like reservation number shouldn’t be overriden by allocations.