First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
May the train have no obstructions and the engineer be hopped up on espressos!
Mine was shipped on August 14, and it arrived in Richmond last Saturday. It's still waiting to be trucked down to Serramonte Ford, this waiting is killing me!
Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I live in Sacramento and have not seen any other then the dealer mannequins. I seen several Bronco Squirts, er.. sports tho 😅👌

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the email about the ability to demo/test ride one months ago, but when I read that it'd be a long list/high demand, I just didn't bother signing up.

Also, admittedly, I have little interest in a 4-door or a soft top. And I assume that's all they've got?
My dealer in Roseville(future ford) has a 2 door velocity blue wildtrack you could checkout if you are up in the area

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have seen 2 out in the wild. A black 4 door Black Diamond and a race red big bend

Blaine23

Big Bend
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Saw a First Edition 4dr in Cyber Orange last week in St. Louis. I geeked out, parked next to it and took a few pics. Then I randomly spotted a Velocity Blue 2dr on the highway 4 days later. All of this right after I got my build notice. Seemed kinda cosmic.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am on the other end of the spectrum, living in a Detroit suburb with a lot of Ford employees. I see about one per trip, but my Cactus Gray Badlands Hardtop is still rare, so it grabs some looks and waves!

Ford Bronco I’ve only seen one…. IMG_2896 (1)

borrek

First Edition
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I live in the East Bay suburbs (east of Oakland and San Francisco) and work in Berserkeley. Not including the Broncos at the dealer, I’ve only seen one on the road. Surprisingly, it was in Berkeley.
How many have you guys been seeing where you live? Still rare birds around here.
Living so close to Detroit, I've seen dozens. There are a ton of Ford engineers in my neighborhood and they drive prototypes home, and I've seen a lot of them out and about on the roads.

My son is best friends with a kid whose dad is the lead engineer on the Warthog, but sadly I haven't seen that one yet.

CommandoAndo

First Edition
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I live in the East Bay suburbs (east of Oakland and San Francisco) and work in Berserkeley. Not including the Broncos at the dealer, I’ve only seen one on the road. Surprisingly, it was in Berkeley.
How many have you guys been seeing where you live? Still rare birds around here.
I’m in Oregon and have seen 1 demo Bronco at a dealership (drove it) and then I’ve seen 1 parked at someone’s house in a neighboring town. It was a Sasquatches Badlands 4-dr with a soft top.

Sponsored

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Driving mine every day.....come to Virginia at 7:30 am and 4:30 pm when i'm going to and coming home from work! :ROFLMAO:

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Driving mine every day.....come to Virginia at 7:30 am and 4:30 pm when i'm going to and coming home from work! :ROFLMAO:
That’s a pretty broad geographic area lol

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't seen any in the wild and the only mannequin I have seen was at my dealer and only because I knew it was there. They have it hiding in the service garage because it's already sold. I'm in Texas and have been from Texas to Florida and back even and still nothing on the road. Guess I will have to wait for mine to be delivered this week!
Sponsored