Sponsored

I am keeping my Bronco Raptor. Anyone else?

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After viewing countless FB posts and posts on here about plans to sell I am curious as to how many of us are keeping our Bronco Raptors.
I am keeping mine and it's not for sale. Anyone else plan to keep their Bronco Raptor besides me?
Granted I traded my Big Bend in for my WildTrak and traded my WildTrak in for my Raptor, but I have what I wanted and then some so no plans to sell.
When I finally get mines next year it is going in storage keeping the plastic and such on it as delivered. time capsule will never see dirt.
Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just took delivery today. I’m surprised how much I like it already. I’ll be keeping it.
Congratulations.

No doubt I am keeping mine.

OP
OP
PaulMedik

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Drive mine into work this morning with blowing snow, 1 degree temp and used slippery mode; couldn't make it slide. May use normal and disable traction control later today when going home just to see....
Just one more reason I'll be keeping her.

Andrewjn220

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd 4 runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been on the fence but want to keep it. If offered the right price it’s a toss up, but deep inside I hope I don’t get offered the “right” price.
I fought against getting silver after when ford changed the colors for 23. It was the best decision. The thing looks absolutely sick in silver and accentuates the lines and masculinity without shouting. I have seen many other colors in person and in my opinion the bland silver looks timeless and striking.
Without question, is the absolute sickest vehicle I have ever driven among and makes me giddy everything I get I. It.

Sponsored

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After viewing countless FB posts and posts on here about plans to sell I am curious as to how many of us are keeping our Bronco Raptors.
I am keeping mine and it's not for sale. Anyone else plan to keep their Bronco Raptor besides me?
Granted I traded my Big Bend in for my WildTrak and traded my WildTrak in for my Raptor, but I have what I wanted and then some so no plans to sell.
Somewhat same dilemma I still have my Wildtrak and Raptor (12/5) delivery. Probably going to sell the Wildtrak although hesitantly......

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Been on the fence but want to keep it. If offered the right price it’s a toss up, but deep inside I hope I don’t get offered the “right” price.
I fought against getting silver after when ford changed the colors for 23. It was the best decision. The thing looks absolutely sick in silver and accentuates the lines and masculinity without shouting. I have seen many other colors in person and in my opinion the bland silver looks timeless and striking.
Without question, is the absolute sickest vehicle I have ever driven among and makes me giddy everything I get I. It.
This is how I feel on getting the “right” offer for mine when it arrives. It would be hard to turn down $130k no matter how much I love it. I think that market is fading though so I shouldn’t have issues by the time mine arrives in spring/summer. 2/13/23 build date.

OP
OP
PaulMedik

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Somewhat same dilemma I still have my Wildtrak and Raptor (12/5) delivery. Probably going to sell the Wildtrak although hesitantly......

Leland,

The one thing I miss is the soft top on my Wildtrak, but I'm planning to get a BestTop to cover the front seats of my Raptor and wish they made one for all four...maybe they do? My first order was for a hard top, but after getting a soft top I prefer them now; just flip two latches and toss it back.

Andrewjn220

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd 4 runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is how I feel on getting the “right” offer for mine when it arrives. It would be hard to turn down $130k no matter how much I love it. I think that market is fading though so I shouldn’t have issues by the time mine arrives in spring/summer. 2/13/23 build date.
I am not sure if it’s a direct result of the vehicle or all the other craziness in world.
One thing is for sure, if you order one today (which you can’t) we are look at 1.5 to 2 years. While others may decide to sell theirs, the question is how many more will get produced in 23? I don’t see them pulling 130 any longer but anywhere from 110 to 120. Depending what you have. I personally don’t like the suede for example others may. The vinyl matches the concept to me far more. There are quite a few orange and black out there so perhaps colors that weren’t as popular will become more of a demand? I wouldn’t doubt if the prices Swing back up for those coming around after seeing them on the road to find out they aren’t available. Plus the buying season slows down for vehicles this time of year. Time will tell.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll be keeping mine when it's finally built and delivered, keeps getting pushed back and more expensive with the price increase from 2022 to 2023 and the interest rates.
Need to sell my First Edition 4dr if anyone is interested.......

Sponsored

Magic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, MME-GT PE, BRaptor, Other Ford Cars
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm keeping mine. it represents extreme capabilities that Ford has designed and produced for consumer enjoyment. (Neither are for sale!)
Ford Bronco I am keeping my Bronco Raptor.  Anyone else? 20221023_120908 resize

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm keeping mine. it represents extreme capabilities that Ford has designed and produced for consumer enjoyment. (Neither are for sale!)
Ford Bronco I am keeping my Bronco Raptor.  Anyone else? 20221023_120908 resize
Great picture, and vehicles thought I'd share my buddies garage. I have the same color Raptor.....

Garage picture.jpg

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Leland,

The one thing I miss is the soft top on my Wildtrak, but I'm planning to get a BestTop to cover the front seats of my Raptor and wish they made one for all four...maybe they do? My first order was for a hard top, but after getting a soft top I prefer them now; just flip two latches and toss it back.
I couldn't agree more, still in my garage until I figure it out....

Bronco Wildtrak.jpg

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait a minute...this is your 3rd Bronco. Most are waiting for one. Does your family own Ford? :0)
Sponsored